• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opening closed piercing holes

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
    This thread is horrifying
    LOL I suppose for males it would be
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Ashfaaq View Post
      Originally posted by samin62 View Post
      This thread is horrifying
      My apologies, gentlemen.

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
      Ughhhh great oh well, Guess I'll just re pierce my ears since I let them close, I only got one piercing in my ear I want two but I want whats a Helix piercing I want it barbell though not a stud
      You could just get some ear cuffs. They are painless and much more attractive than a barbell or plug tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post

You could just get some ear cuffs. They are painless and much more attractive than a barbell or plug tbh.
        You mean these Click image for larger version

Name:	cute.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	10740936
        Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Mine are sort of closed, I just take the earring and poke it in really hard until the skin breaks. You can even hear it lol.
          Nothing is impossible with Allah

Comment

Originally posted by muslimgirl93 View Post
            Mine are sort of closed, I just take the earring and poke it in really hard until the skin breaks. You can even hear it lol.
            Ouch lol I've had mine since I was a baby never and they never once closed and I rarely wear earrings

Comment

You mean these [ATTACH=CONFIG]57649[/ATTACH]
              Yes
              Originally posted by muslimgirl93 View Post
              Yeah, the "pop!!" noise really freaks people out if they are standing next to you :rotfl:

Ouch lol I've had mine since I was a baby never and they never once closed and I rarely wear earrings
              I don't even like wearing earrings, my hijab rubs on them and makes my ears sore, plus I always get them caught on things... Which is why I let them close up years ago lol

Comment

if they're sealed shut then get them done again professionally. better to be sterile about it even though its tempting to pierce through the skin it could cause infections
                DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post

I don't even like wearing earrings, my hijab rubs on them and makes my ears sore, plus I always get them caught on things... Which is why I let them close up years ago lol
                  Same! they also irritate my ears if they are on too long

Comment

I strongly suggest going to a professional. You could get a nasty infection by doing it at home.
                    Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
                    (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

This thread reminded me of an ear piercing that I had forgot about for years.

I had my cartlidge pierced when I was around 14 (hid it behind my hair from my father for years. Lol).

I haven't worn anything in it for years, however I just tried to push an earring through it and whilst it was a bit sore, the hole is clearly open.

I think some piercings are easier to maintain than others (I've had others that I've closed up and have no interest in opening either)
                      https://sufisticated101.wordpress.com

Comment

i reopened mine by lathering my ear and the earing in vaseline. that way it goes in smoother. had the same issue with allergy.

Comment

Studs, a room where you can scream and someone who doesn't mind hurting you. S'all you need.
                          :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

i bought a really nice set, light blue and white. it's crystal so the earrings are heavy, but heavy earrings can be too much for piercings if you don't have a proper lock on the back to hold it.
                            DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Originally posted by sis_niqabi View Post
                              I strongly suggest going to a professional. You could get a nasty infection by doing it at home.
                              Too late but :jkk:
                              Originally posted by LondonGal View Post
                              This thread reminded me of an ear piercing that I had forgot about for years.

I had my cartlidge pierced when I was around 14 (hid it behind my hair from my father for years. Lol).

I haven't worn anything in it for years, however I just tried to push an earring through it and whilst it was a bit sore, the hole is clearly open.

I think some piercings are easier to maintain than others (I've had others that I've closed up and have no interest in opening either)
                              This is true. My upper piercing has stayed open all this time, but the ones in the lobe were all closed. I think it's because cartilage takes longer to heal over than skin does.

Originally posted by Nashmia View Post
                              i bought a really nice set, light blue and white. it's crystal so the earrings are heavy, but heavy earrings can be too much for piercings if you don't have a proper lock on the back to hold it.
                              These are (similar to) the ones I used, had them for 10 years. 18k gold and still shiny and new looking. The tips in the back are beveled so the lock holds onto them tightly, it's almost impossible for me to pull them off lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	mmq0wYw_xmufqnYtUXlXrqQ.jpg
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	10740937Click image for larger version

Name:	R200Y_4.jpg
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	10740938Click image for larger version

Name:	R209Y_3.jpg
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	10740939

Comment

I want to get a third lobe piercing on each ear and a cartilage earring, but I have a feeling I'll regret it later on.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Working...
                                X