Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening closed piercing holes

:salams Sisters

Have you ever had to do this? Have any methods you can give to me? I let all my piercing holes close up about 5 years ago for lack of interest, now I need to open them again. If you have any pointers I'd love to hear them.

Re: Opening closed piercing holes

↑ lol

I have the same problem!

Get someone to put a needle through it!

I want my pierced ears back :(
    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Why not get it done professionally?
      "I love the righteous, though I’m not one of them,
      Perhaps I will gain their mediation for me.
      And I hate those whose trade is sin,
      Though we may both have the same merchandise!" Imam Al Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post

Have you ever had to do this? Have any methods you can give to me? I let all my piercing holes close up about 5 years ago for lack of interest, now I need to open them again. If you have any pointers I'd love to hear them.
        wa alykum alsalam

this happened to me exactly but more years than 5. I got them pierced when I was a baby you know that tradition but my ears kept getting infected cuz I needed pure gold so I just didn't put in anymore earrings for long time then they closed. well I got pure gold earrings and I wanted them in so I just went to a professional piercer and they had to do the gun thing in my ears again cuz they had closed tight and had scar tissue from last time. it didn't hurt or anything and that was like 4 years ago now since I did it.

Comment

Originally posted by sims View Post
          Why not get it done professionally?
          Because professionals aren't free lol ^^
          Originally posted by Green786 View Post
          ↑ lol

I have the same problem!

Get someone to put a needle through it!

I want my pierced ears back :(
          Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
          wa alykum alsalam

this happened to me exactly but more years than 5. I got them pierced when I was a baby you know that tradition but my ears kept getting infected cuz I needed pure gold so I just didn't put in anymore earrings for long time then they closed. well I got pure gold earrings and I wanted them in so I just went to a professional piercer and they had to do the gun thing in my ears again cuz they had closed tight and had scar tissue from last time. it didn't hurt or anything and that was like 4 years ago now since I did it.
          I'm sterilizing my old studex earrings to open them again. You should look them up, they are all hypoallergenic. The holes are open in the front, but closed completely in the back. I am just going to poke them through and use disinfectant and hope for the best inshaAllah.

Comment

Because professionals aren't free lol ^^

I'm sterilizing my old studex earrings to open them again. You should look them up, they are all hypoallergenic. The holes are open in the front, but closed completely in the back. I am just going to poke them through and use disinfectant and hope for the best inshaAllah.
            how my mom used to pierce ears is numb it first with ice then get a really sharp steril needle dip it in alcohol if its not sterile then burn it until it get red. then attach a string on it when you punch through the ear and the string is in the hole now insert the earring and clean with alcohol.

i tried those hypo ones never worked for me wallah. i need pure gold or else my body gets in a temper tantrum. even my finger and neck too
            Last edited by *aisha*; 06-08-13, 06:52 AM. Reason: stupid auto fix

Comment

When I was going through my stupid phase I pierced my lip, nose, and got a pierced a few on my ears by myself just numb it with Ice, sterilize the needle, burn the tip of the needle (makes it easier to go through) and make sure to take care of the hole till its healed
              Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

:wswrwb:

1. Get your earrings and either heat them on your stove or put them in a lemon to sterilize.
                2. Numb your ears with ice for like 5 minutes
                3. Poke the earrings into your ears

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Has anyone had there top ear pierced? I heard it hurts..
                  Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                    how my mom used to pierce ears is numb it first with ice then get a really sharp steril needle dip it in alcohol if its not sterile then burn it until it get red. then attach a string on it when you punch through the ear and the string is in the hole now insert the earring and clean with alcohol.

i tried those hypo ones never worked for me wallah. i need pure gold or else my body gets in a temper tantrum. even my finger and neck too
                    Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
                    When I was going through my stupid phase I pierced my lip, nose, and got a pierced a few on my ears by myself just numb it with Ice, sterilize the needle, burn the tip of the needle (makes it easier to go through) and make sure to take care of the hole till its healed
                    Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                    :wswrwb:

1. Get your earrings and either heat them on your stove or put them in a lemon to sterilize.
                    2. Numb your ears with ice for like 5 minutes
                    3. Poke the earrings into your ears
                    :jkk: for the suggestions

I didn't use ice or thread when I pierced them, I just used a sterile hollow needle and it goes through pretty quick. My mom did the potato thing to herself, holding a potato behind her ears lol. I decided to just poke the earrings through since I don't have a needle. I boiled the earrings and soaked them in disinfectant first.

Has anyone had there top ear pierced? I heard it hurts..
                    It does lol

Comment

It does lol
                      On a scale of one to ten which is it lol

Comment

On a scale of one to ten which is it lol
                        With 10 being compared to a broken bone, I would say it was 6 (for me). It really depends on which part of the cartilage is being pierced and if a hollow needle is being used. There are a lot of nerves in there and it could cause permanent damage if you hit one of them, I suppose that would be painful for life.

Comment

With 10 being compared to a broken bone, I would say it was 6 (for me). It really depends on which part of the cartilage is being pierced and if a hollow needle is being used. There are a lot of nerves in there and it could cause permanent damage if you hit one of them, I suppose that would be painful for life.
                          You know you're growing old when the candles cost more than the cake

Comment

This thread is horrifying
                            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Ughhhh great oh well, Guess I'll just re pierce my ears since I let them close, I only got one piercing in my ear I want two but I want whats a Helix piercing I want it barbell though not a stud

Comment

Working...
                              X