Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regretting showing bad manners

Salaams all,

Today, I was out for a walk with my mother and we were crossing the road when this guy started turning. I stopped him and asked him what he was doing and then we had a confrontation. At which point I swore at him and he told me sarcastically,"So this is how Muslims behave eh." Then he drove off.

After that, I felt really bad and tried to follow him to apologize for what had just transpired. I was hoping that he lived in the neighborhood. I was unfortunately not able to find him or his car.

Now, I fear that I may have swayed someone away from the deen. What is the best form of repentance and how can I seek his forgiveness if I cannot find him?

JazakAllah Kher to everyone who replies.

Re: Regretting showing bad manners

Assalamu'alaikum brother.

Do you remember his car registration number? If yes you may search in the local police station. However if you cant find him, ask forgiveness to Allah. Make a sincere taubah that you will not have anymore bad attitude towards muslims. You can do shalat tawbah as well. But the most important thing is you regret what you are doing and you promise that you wont do the same mistake in the future. Allah is The Most Merciful. Insha Allah you will be forgiven. Dont forget to pray for that guy as well. Pray that he will forgive you.

May Allah guide us to the straight path.
    So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? (55:16)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X