Amazing cure for muslims with Acne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Amazing cure for muslims with Acne

Once I reached puberty, I started getting pimples. I wasn't that bothered by it, but I used lots of different products to see if it will go. None of these products worked. So I just stopped using those products and accepted having pimples. Now that I'm past puberty stage, my acne has cleared up on its own. I still sometimes get a pimple or two though.

My point: There's nothing wrong with acne/ it's natural/ don't waste money on products (they don't work)/ just chill/ acne is ok :up:

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
      Once I reached puberty, I started getting pimples. I wasn't that bothered by it, but I used lots of different products to see if it will go. None of these products worked. So I just stopped using those products and accepted having pimples. Now that I'm past puberty stage, my acne has cleared up on its own. I still sometimes get a pimple or two though.

My point: There's nothing wrong with acne/ it's natural/ don't waste money on products (they don't work)/ just chill/ acne is ok :up:
      I don't agree I never suffered from acne but it has caused other people to have severe low self esteem and bullying so there is nothing wrong in treating it.

On another note....one thing that I heard that is best for acne is magnesium oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Calibri View Post
        I don't agree I never suffered from acne but it has caused other people to have severe low self esteem and bullying so there is nothing wrong in treating it.

On another note....one thing that I heard that is best for acne is magnesium oil.
        There's no point trying to treat acne. Most acne goes away after puberty (mid 20s - late 20s)

Also, low self esteem is caused by bullying and bullying is the fault of the bully and not the victim's acne. The bully needs to be put in place, not the victim.
        Last edited by DaughterOfAdam; 04-07-13, 07:13 PM.

Comment

I used to have mild acne and i know how painful it can be but alhamdulillah it has cleared up with age any my skin is pretty clear now and i think it clears up for most people so dont worry about it:)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X