X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arab Superiority over non-Arabs

Originally posted by nousername View Post
    Oh boy feathers are gonna be ruffled. I predict racism to rear its ugly head and 10 pages of bickering.
    I have arrived ...

Now to choose a side ...

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
      I think the younger generation like me and my cousins are the only people who don't care about race. Subhanallah my moms side (her brothers) are racist towards blacks but all of their kids are friends with blacks and one of their sons had relations with a black girl. On my dads side they think they are better then everyone Oh how they are so wrong. Racism is a disgusting thing

But I remember in America people would come in my dads store and say "Jesus is white!" And he would laugh and say "I would believe Jesus (as) is black before I ever believe he is white"
      The amount of hateful things I have heard about arabs is really sad especially from my own family..One time this yemeni guy proposed to my older sister and my dad actually gave us an entire lecture about how arab guys beat their wives and stuff like that..and my uncle was sitting there cosigning what he was saying...

Comment

Originally posted by SaudiCool
        I had many inferirity complexes in my life. Somehow I managed to get rid them off through many process in my life. One process is be angry at the others like you are angry at arabs. I finally accept myself the way I am with all contradictions i have. it is all part of who i am . In this way , i relaized that the grass is no longer greener on the other side. I wish you inner peace.
        There is no inferiority complex what does color of skin have to do with anything? We are all the same on the inside. Arabs, Blacks,Whites, no matter what the color the only thing we can judge each other upon is our deeds.

Arabs are not the best thing ever created. We aren't anything special.
        Last edited by علي; 03-07-13, 05:26 AM. Reason: quote edited
        Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by ksaid037 View Post
          The amount of hateful things I have heard about arabs is really sad especially from my own family..One time this yemeni guy proposed to my older sister and my dad actually gave us an entire lecture about how arab guys beat their wives and stuff like that..and my uncle was sitting there cosigning what he was saying...
          :( Aw they aren't all like that. Some are actually super sweet, spoil their wives, my dad helped my mom while she was pregnant. I think it's all based on if the guy is a good person
          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

:( Aw they aren't all like that. Some are actually super sweet, spoil their wives, my dad helped my mom while she was pregnant. I think it's all based on if the guy is a good person
            I'm sure there are some that are sweet...but we'll never hear that in the media

Comment

Originally posted by ksaid037 View Post
              I'm sure there are some that are sweet...but we'll never hear that in the media
              Lol as the media does it when a crime happens. "Blacks- Criminals, Mexicans-Criminals Muslims- Terrorists, Arabs-Wife Beaters, Whites-Mental Issues, a loner, bullied at school goes on to tell us he had a amazing education and wanted to be a doctor." :rollseyes: The Media is the reason for racism

Comment

Lol as the media does it when a crime happens. "Blacks- Criminals, Mexicans-Criminals Muslims- Terrorists, Arabs-Wife Beaters, Whites-Mental Issues, a loner, bullied at school goes on to tell us he had a amazing education and wanted to be a doctor." :rollseyes: The Media is the reason for racism
                agreed

Comment

Originally posted by SaudiCool:5271600
                  i am an arab and i am proud of being arab. i am muslem and i am proud of being muslem . i dont like to deal with some nationalities like indians and egyptian but when dealing with anyone from these natioalities i deal with them as individuals .
                  I'm sure they probably don't wanf to deal with you either
                  Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                  Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

We all have our own prejudices,we need to fix that before we can expect equal and fair treatment from others..

Comment

[QUOTE=SaudiCool;5271600]i am an arab and i am proud of being arab. i am muslem and i am proud of being muslem . i dont like to deal with some nationalities like indians and egyptian but when dealing with anyone from these natioalities i deal with them as individuals .[/
                      yes you are right.

Comment

Topics like this don't solve the problem. Racism has no place in Islam, and the best way to deal with it is like with everything else. Advise with good, strive in patience.
                        والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X