X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read - jobs for women - help

Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

sooooo
    sisters!!! im having incredible trouble finding a job lately. seriosuly in the past ive been to sooo many job interviews and still got rejected.
    its most defintelty got to do with my coming in wearing a jilbab! i know it!]

seriously i live in london, and once I went for an interview in a call centre, the place was mixed in terms of ethnicity with only like 3 muslimahs, yet the training guy (white ) pulls me and another sister over and tells us we've been unsuccessful because we didnt pass the english grammer test - it was utter lies. its just a whole bunch of correcting spelling, full stops etc. anyone could pass it. yet somehow other people who coulld not even speak clearly passed through. call centre positions are soo easy to get into, anyone whos been to an interview / training day knows this! yet somehow i keep getting rejected even thoguh i speak english clearly!! subhanAllah.
    clearly because im a muslimah
    truly these are the days of the ghurabaa!
    ANYWAY. the purpose of this thread is to ask some qualified/ hired sisters living in the London (west london) area if they know of any muslim organizations looking to hire. btw all those islamic charities are wayyyy over subscribed but still worth a shot. anyway know ANY HALAL jobs for an 18 year old muslim student?????

PLEASE SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL!!!!!

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X