Force feeding in Mauritania--- the fatter the better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Force feeding in Mauritania--- the fatter the better

what are they going to do when they don't have milk?

there's people starving to death in the world and then you have others wasting food like this (and not just them but all over the world)
    i find it crazy

these lot look like they don't have much anyways, so it makes it even worse that they're wasting what they have
    "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
    (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
    He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Originally posted by .Kid. View Post
      If you go deep enough in history fat female idols were created and worshiped!
      Ew.

Comment

Reminds me of foie gras.

Comment

That's the amazing thing about beauty. It's relative.

That's why in some cultures, the larger woman is considered beautiful. In other cultures, it's the tall thin woman.

In some culture, the perfect straight teeth. In others, the gap between the front teeth is considered attractive.

Some people prefer the white, pale look. Others prefer the golden, tanned complexion.

That's why it doesn't make sense to me, when people say. All darker people are unattractive or that, all skinny people are attractive.

Peoples preferences are usually based on their culture, upbringing and what they are used to seeing.

I find Pakistani women the most beautiful women I know. And then the emirati (because they are close in looks/colouring etc) I suppose that's because of my friends, where I live etc. but I know of people who consider the European look the most beautiful etc

Anyway, point is. Beauty is relative. As much as Kate moss is praised for her looks in the west. In Mauritania, I'm sure she won't fit into their ideal.
          https://sufisticated101.wordpress.com

Comment

oh snap, does milk make you fat?

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
              No, but they seem to think so...

Comment

Yea if you consume it prior to sleep DAILY.
                (speaking this from experience. Even a hardgainer like me can maintain or get a little weight increase just from this, without diet)

Originally posted by LondonGal
                Some people prefer the white, pale look. Others prefer the golden, tanned complexion.

That's why it doesn't make sense to me, when people say. All darker people are unattractive or that, all skinny people are attractive.

Peoples preferences are usually based on their culture, upbringing and what they are used to seeing.
                And the most annoying thing about beauty standard is, it's always opposite or too difficult to reach for majority of women.

for example in my country which is majority tan skinned and petite to average tall, what considered beautiful is European-like feature i.e. white, tall, facial feature like European. So the skin whitening products are heavily advertised here.
                :GB_bonesrock:
                And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Interesting

Comment

That is really sad this reminded me of in Nigeria (I think) if the girl/woman is fat it's a sign of good wealth and men are more inclined to marry a bigger woman. Weird

Comment

Originally posted by ksaid037 View Post
                      No, but they seem to think so...
                      yes over drinking milk(notice the amout they had.. ad camel milk at that.. will plumpen you up. they werent skinny.. you saw chunkiness in all those women.
                      Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
                      what are they going to do when they don't have milk?

there's people starving to death in the world and then you have others wasting food like this (and not just them but all over the world)
                      i find it crazy

these lot look like they don't have much anyways, so it makes it even worse that they're wasting what they have
                      they were poor as well.. they didnt overeat on food.. I guess with no education, no money, that is the only thing they could do in terms of trying to beautify themselves
                      Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Anwar View Post
                        That is really sad this reminded me of in Nigeria (I think) if the girl/woman is fat it's a sign of good wealth and men are more inclined to marry a bigger woman. Weird
                        yeah u are right... and also the mutilation as well.. i was gonna post the video but the women were all uncovered
                        Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post

they were poor as well.. they didnt overeat on food.. I guess with no education, no money, that is the only thing they could do in terms of trying to beautify themselves
                          I was surprised they actually had that much milk
                          that looked enough to feed a whole family for 2 days

I wonder if any girls have actually died because of this.
                          "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                          (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                          He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
                            I was surprised they actually had that much milk
                            that looked enough to feed a whole family for 2 days

I wonder if any girls have actually died because of this.
                            Unfortunately some have sis. Some women are not careful and the child's stomach bursts. I can't even imagine something like that. Imagine being hit and then realizing your child was dying not just sick from milk... Shocking and sad: /
                            Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X