athletes feet????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• athletes feet????

has anyone had a problem with something called athletes feet?? or one foot?
    Last edited by *aisha*; 30-06-13, 06:45 PM.

Re: athletes feet????

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
    has anyone had a problem with something called athletes feet?? or one foot?
    I got that before when I was a kid. It's called tinea pedis. There are over-the-counter anti-fungal creams for this, but I have found that tea tree oil is more effective, faster. That can be found over the counter in health food stores and the like or online.

Comment

how did you make it go away?? the dr. said mine is here cuz of the cast but nothing is working. I tried Lamisil at but nothing and I tried tt oil but nothing. he told me to use vicks now to see if that clear it up, so I am trying this now.

Comment

oh my god I just read the real name of it and its digusting. I feel gross now.

Comment

how did you make it go away?? the dr. said mine is here cuz of the cast but nothing is working. I tried Lamisil at but nothing and I tried tt oil but nothing. he told me to use vicks now to see if that clear it up, so I am trying this now.
          Oh, sorry, that's tough. Honestly, Lamisil and those creams never work for me, either, for any skin issues. Tea tree worked for me, so I didn't try anything beyond that. But another suggestion, if the Vick's doesn't work, is to look into bentonite clay. I imagine that could help you.

oh my god I just read the real name of it and its digusting. I feel gross now.
          Sorry. I just put the real name because sometimes it helps to know for doing searches on remedies and such. No, it's not gross. It's actually a quite common condition. Hope you get better soon.

Comment

probably because of the sweat and stuff

anywho.. thee are different tyes of athletes foot..fungus/blisters/dry etc

Soak your feet in epsom salt and warm water.. inshallah it will not only feel realaxing(without athletes foot) but its beneficial...

also get like some baby powder or if you would like to use other powders to help with the moisture
            Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

should I soak my foot in bleach???

Comment

you can sis.. but epsom salt will be better for you... and dont forget.. not pure bleach
                Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

I hope something kills this disgusting thing. when I get my cast off ill be sure to soak it in all kinds of things inshallah

Comment

No no no.Never.

Try soaking your feet in some warm water and white vinegar.Or salt.
                    Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah ***

Comment

I hope something kills this disgusting thing. when I get my cast off ill be sure to soak it in all kinds of things inshallah
                      oh the cast is still on???? he told you you had it without even looking?

dont try everything.. u dont want to have purple feet after experimenting with so many things inshallah
                      Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by BintInsaani View Post
                        No no no.Never.
                        it is recommended for some who have this... it kills bacteria... but not pure bleach of course
                        Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                          it is recommended for some who have this... it kills bacteria... but not pure bleach of course
                          Various other natural ingredients kill bacteria too.I'm just very wary of bleach.Especially on skin.
                          Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah ***

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                            oh the cast is still on???? he told you you had it without even looking?

dont try everything.. u dont want to have purple feet after experimenting with so many things inshallah
                            you can still see my toes and that's where it is.

Comment

nrpctn
                              Last edited by FeedMEknowledge; 01-07-13, 02:22 AM.
                              Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X