Chemical Peels.. sister chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemical Peels.. sister chat

Would you guys get a chemical peel? I only thought this was for people with really bad acne, but omg, people are casually getting this like face painting day (no fear whatsoever)

I just think this is scary with or without bad acne... The pics are horrid

Click image for larger version

Name:	__.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	10783896Is that really worth it? .. the last womans face was so thin, but after the treatment, in all seriousness, her face grew like a cha chia pet
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Re: Chemical Peels.. sister chat

Even if you do have acne,this is waaaaay too extreme.Imagine the pain!

I would never,ever do this.You can get rid of your acne without having to peel your skin off.
    Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah ***

Comment

Originally posted by BintInsaani View Post
      Even if you do have acne,this is waaaaay too extreme.Imagine the pain!

I would never,ever do this.You can get rid of your acne without having to peel your skin off.
      i know!... Doesnt it sound a little inhumane when you really think about it? Like imagine the first doctor saying " Oh sure, I will erase your acne by peeling off layers of your skin"! yikes.... it reminds me of scary movies when the crazy bad guy peels off his face... I guess it does take a lot of guts though cuz this is ridiculous
      Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Talking about skin peel... One girl told me like woah ages ago 8 years ago about a druggy that was hallucinating and thought his skin was made of orange and started peeling his skin... Yh... I don't know if this was a myth but that information scarred my life. Mention of skin peel and this is the first thing that comes to mind... I swear when you are a child, you hear the most strangest things
        Bye...

Comment

Never ever. These things are :wacko:

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          -------------------------------------------------------
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
            Would you guys get a chemical peel? I only thought this was for people with really bad acne, but omg, people are casually getting this like face painting day (no fear whatsoever)

I just think this is scary with or without bad acne... The pics are horrid

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57244[/ATTACH]Is that really worth it? .. the last womans face was so thin, but after the treatment, in all seriousness, her face grew like a cha chia pet
            Ouch! Face scrub/exfoliation and moisturising is sufficient enough I would have thought :/
            My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
            As You have sanctified Your house,
            Make my heart as protected and as honoured
            In which permission of entry
            Is only granted to a few,
            Please Allah, allow my heart
            To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
            when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
            In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
              Talking about skin peel... One girl told me like woah ages ago 8 years ago about a druggy that was hallucinating and thought his skin was made of orange and started peeling his skin... Yh... I don't know if this was a myth but that information scarred my life. Mention of skin peel and this is the first thing that comes to mind... I swear when you are a child, you hear the most strangest things
              When I was a child,my mum told me a man died after eating a fish,the fish bone got stuck in his throat and he choked to death. I'm still scared of the same thing happening to me all these years later.You never forget the horror stories...

Comment

Originally posted by BintInsaani View Post
                When I was a child,my mum told me a man died after eating a fish,the fish bone got stuck in his throat and he choked to death. I'm still scared of the same thing happening to me all these years later.You never forget the horror stories...
                Happened to me :( had to go under general anaesthesia to have it removed.

Still have said fish bone in a pot at home.
                :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
                  Happened to me :( had to go under general anaesthesia to have it removed.

Still have said fish bone in a pot at home.
                  Seriously? I thought that was a made up story! Didn't expect to know that it really happens.
                  Were you rushed to the hospital?

Comment

never. it's too abrasive
                    DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

It's a little pricy in Canada but it's worth it as long as you get it done at a reputable dermatologist. Me, my sister and a friend of mine got tca peels done like two months ago. The only downside is that you have to stay indoors 24 hours after the treatment,but to be honest i would be staying in anyway because you kind of ending up looking horrendous. As far as those pictures are concerned it all depends on the strength of the peel, first-timers should consult their doctors. Oh and it's not just for acne, I personally got it done because I had blemishes on my skin.

Comment

Originally posted by ksaid037 View Post
                        It's a little pricy in Canada but it's worth it as long as you get it done at a reputable dermatologist. Me, my sister and a friend of mine got tca peels done like two months ago. The only downside is that you have to stay indoors 24 hours after the treatment,but to be honest i would be staying in anyway because you kind of ending up looking horrendous. As far as those pictures are concerned it all depends on the strength of the peel first-timers should consult their doctors. Oh and it's not just for acne, I personally got it done because I had blemishes on my skin.
                        I thought blemishes were considered a form of acne sis... Also.. what is tca?... Is that the formal name for the procedure?.....Alhamdullah your face is safe.. were u nervous?
                        Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

:shock: some people are so vain that they would burn their face off to look younger.
                          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

blemishes as in uneven skin,scars etc, but alhamdulilah it cleared up after the procedure. Yes TCA is the formal name for it, it's a medium strength peel, I wasn't nervous because my sister and my friend get different things done all the time and they kind of prepped me on what to expect. It's best to take like a week to about two weeks off if you care about what people might think of you because it made me look like a burn victim for awhile lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ksaid037 View Post
                              blemishes as in uneven skin,scars etc, but alhamdulilah it cleared up after the procedure. Yes TCA is the formal name for it, it's a medium strength peel, I wasn't nervous because my sister and my friend get different things done all the time and they kind of prepped me on what to expect. It's best to take like a week to about two weeks off if you care about what people might think of you because it made me look like a burn victim for awhile lol.
                              Lmbo at burn victim lol. ... But I thought this was a once I'm a lifetime treatment... Is this kind of like botox where people get it frequently?
                              Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X