what job do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what job do you have?

I would like to know what job is good to do in this country (UK) which is .....

a) in a halal environment

b) beneficial to other Muslims, especially that would be helpful to Muslim sisters.

c) no experience needed

I know teaching is one.

And one more question, what is your view on this? Do you think that being a live in housekeeper/baby sitter (any two of these) is a good idea to do? And especially when that "live in" is with a Muslim family? Do you think it is a good idea? Or do you think it is a bad idea? And if you think it would be "dodgy" can you provide some reasons.

I just need some honest responses. No harsh comments please.
    :inlove:

Re: what job do you have?

Online student, takeing the vast majority of courses online, and mom so alhamdulillah 100% halal setting.
    Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
    Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

I don't think being a live in nanny is a good idea...surely there would be mahrem issues and times where u might have to be alone in the house with the father...

Also I wouldn't want some random lady living in my house with my husband around

If you have any skills you could look into working from home? Though if money is an issue then that might need to be done alongside another job until you are established

Comment

Originally posted by Hafsah View Post
        I don't think being a live in nanny is a good idea...surely there would be mahrem issues and times where u might have to be alone in the house with the father...

Also I wouldn't want some random lady living in my house with my husband around

If you have any skills you could look into working from home? Though if money is an issue then that might need to be done alongside another job until you are established
        ^^ what kind of work could i do from home? and yeah money is an issue. i am applying to many jobs but they are not accepting me for a job. and this is through filling out the application ONLINE! if you have any ideas, please let me know
        :inlove:

Comment

Live in housekeeper, babysitter no good; man of house may try to take advantage or perv after you

Comment

I a teaching assistant not highly paid but very fulfilling. The course I did was part time in the night and I volunteered in a school 3 days a week so that left me 4 days for paid work elsewhere. Would recommend that if your looking for long term career.

If you have a second language perhaps something to do with translating. Or even teaching English to non-speakers at home.

What do you think your skills are and what is you level of experiance.

Comment

Only thing I can think of is Teaching as most my aubties do that or work in retail but thats a mixed environment.

My 2 cents

Comment

Working...
              X