• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insomnia

Anyone have it or am I the only one :/?

Descendants of the Sahaba أحفاد الصحابة
    Surah An-Nisa 69-78
    "Today, it's time to stop singing and start swinging" - Malcolm X as-Shaheed

Re: Insomnia

stay awake after fajr and u will automatically fall asleep early Insha'Allah, worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by abc123d View Post
      stay awake after fajr and u will automatically fall asleep early Insha'Allah, worked for me.
      Yeah I've been staying up until Fajr for the past few weeks now and waking up at Dhuhr lol. I'm going to try to stay awake the whole night/day and sleep after Isha Insha'Allah.

Surah An-Nisa 69-78

Comment

quite interesting how this issue is so rampant in the west ....

technology side effects?

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
          quite interesting how this issue is so rampant in the west ....

technology side effects?
          Possibly, also that I don't go back to college until August so I'm not occupied much.

Surah An-Nisa 69-78

Comment

nah not me. I always sleep before 11

Comment

it takes me like on average 1 hr and a half to sleep.. on a bad night like 4 hours,

and on a bus ride (back to cairo for example, which is 11-13 hours) i CANNOT sleep for even 15 minutes.. only on rare occasions am i able to , if 4 seats are empty so i can spread my legs out

i'm afraid some ppl have been affected by my evil eye for being able to sleep so easily on car rides .. hehe, jks.. but seriously

but yea, i was thinking of taking sleeping pills, but mommas like NO :(
              º•○º○•Sabr... is like swallowing something bitter without showing any distaste on your face.•○º○•º -Imam Junaid

Comment

i think a lot of muslims are having sleeping difficulties with isha being so late and fajr so early these days
                "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
                  i think a lot of muslims are having sleeping difficulties with isha being so late and fajr so early these days
                  True that, but better to stay up till fajr than sleep and possibly miss salaah inni

Originally posted by Fadi View Post
                  I'm going to try to stay awake the whole night/day and sleep after Isha Insha'Allah.
                  you will by default hit the sack soon after isha. This is what I do too if I have been up till 4ish.

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                  O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Working...
                  X