No announcement yet.

Ex Muslims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Message to All ex-Muslims from A LayMan (don't skip it lazy, click it and read!

Originally posted by Ex_Muslim View Post
    Global Domination. To make room for the German nation, "living space" he called it. He conquered almost all of Europe, and if he had been able to win against the Russians or Americans, his next plan was to move into the Middle East and conquer the Arabs there, along with any British holdings.
    Nice how you totally leave out the pure white race part. Good job.

Originally posted by thinkinghuman View Post
    Too much there to wade through. Could you pick one proof and I promise to look at it in detail.
    Stop being lazy. They wen through all of the trouble of writing it, you could at least skim over some.

Comment

Re: A Message to All ex-Muslims from A LayMan (don't skip it lazy, click it and read!

Erm... he took the trouble to post lots of links you mean.

Look I'm sorry but I'd rather look at one thing in detail and then perhaps move on to another, rather than try to skim through lots of links.

But like I say if he can pick one, I do promise to look at it in detail and with an open mind.

Comment

Originally posted by thinkinghuman View Post
        Too much there to wade through. Could you pick one proof and I promise to look at it in detail.
        It's there for you to read through.

If you came here to learn and care about what lies beyond death (I don't believe there is such a thing as an Atheist, just agnostic). Than you will take the time to read.

Don't expect it all to be read in one go, but if you want to continue a discussion let us start from there.

If your intention is not to understand and just to debate and refute than you will just read something here and there and ignore the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
          Nice how you totally leave out the pure white race part. Good job.

Stop being lazy. They wen through all of the trouble of writing it, you could at least skim over some.
          Pure Aryan race not just white. Again not religion, but world domination for the aryans.

Comment

Originally posted by Leafwind View Post
            What are you on about blaming jews? who says we don't criticize extremists ? how often did bombings occur before Afghanistan was invaded, same for Iraq, how often.. how about nil?... the only place pre 9/11 you heard of such is in palestine, other than that terrorism was rare, so who to blame? is it a coincidence these countries became terrorists hotbeds after anglo/christian invasion ? http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pre.../06/bush.shtml "God told me to invade Iraq, Bush tells Palestinian ministers " incase you hadn't noticed the u.s is a christian majority state, so why do you say christians are blame free?
            There has always been terrorism pre 9/11. WTC attacks in 1994, Sunni killings of Shiah in Pakistan since the 80s, and so on. It's really quite shocking how kuch was done even before 9/11.

Comment

There has always been terrorism pre 9/11. WTC attacks in 1994, Sunni killings of Shiah in Pakistan since the 80s, and so on. It's really quite shocking how kuch was done even before 9/11.

Why did you dodge the question I asked? are christian as blame free as you claimed? Heres another funny coincidence that happened after your masters moved into Afghanistan, its all just in my imagination though right?

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep...n-911-20110906
              In Pakistan, suicide bombings are part of rhythm of life
              Before 9/11, Pakistan had only one suicide bombing. Since then, it's had 290, killing at least 4,600 people. Pakistanis seem to be accustomed to the violence, which they blame largely on the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by .Kid. View Post

If you came here to learn and care about what lies beyond death (I don't believe there is such a thing as an Atheist, just agnostic). Than you will take the time to read.

Don't expect it all to be read in one go, but if you want to continue a discussion let us start from there.

If your intention is not to understand and just to debate and refute than you will just read something here and there and ignore the rest.
                Could you pick three then so I can make a start?

Comment

Pure Aryan race not just white. Again not religion, but world domination for the aryans.
                  This notion itself has roots in religion, even if hitler was too deluded to see it.

There has been terrorism since the beginning of humanity. Most terrorist attacks against the US were not even carried about by Muslims, they were latin-american political attacks.

Terrorism does not equal "muslim"

Comment

Originally posted by Leafwind View Post
                    Why did you dodge the question I asked? are christian as blame free as you claimed? Heres another funny coincidence that happened after your masters moved into Afghanistan, its all just in my imagination though right?

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep...n-911-20110906
                    In Pakistan, suicide bombings are part of rhythm of life
                    Before 9/11, Pakistan had only one suicide bombing. Since then, it's had 290, killing at least 4,600 people. Pakistanis seem to be accustomed to the violence, which they blame largely on the U.S.
                    The Christians did not create all the terror you see Pakistan today. That is a myth propogated by people like yourself to avoid the fact that a serious reform is needed to purge out extremist elements from Islam.

There was not just one suicide bombing at all in Pakistan before 9/11, there was still a state sponsored level of Islamic terrorism that was strong before crazy old bin Laden came.
                    http://ikashmir.net/slides/doc/pakterrorismoct2003.pdf.

The root cause is because Muslims aren't standing up for the peace and true Islam. These extremist elements must be purged so that Muslims can regain their culture, stability, and prosperity. Stop blaming the West for our problems, only the Muslims are responsible for this terror, and only they can fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by .Kid. View Post

OK well I'll go through as many as I can, starting with the first one:

Splitting of the Moon

"The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder" [Qur'an 54:1]

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 388:

Narrated Abdullah:

The moon was cleft asunder while we were in the company of the Prophet, and it became two parts. The Prophet said, Witness, witness (this miracle)."

I'm afraid this does not prove Islam is true.

This is a quote from the NASA Lunar Science Institute:

http://lunarscience.nasa.gov/?questi...been-split-two

"No current scientific evidence reports that the Moon was split into two (or more) parts and then reassembled at any point in the past."
                      Last edited by thinkinghuman; 05-03-13, 09:29 PM.

Comment

The next miracle again does not prove Islam is true as I have no way of verifying that this actually happened apart from the Hadith quoted.

Food Multiplication

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 780:

Narrated Jabir:

My father had died in debt. So I came to the Prophet and said, "My father (died) leaving unpaid debts, and I have nothing except the yield of his date palms; and their yield for many years will not cover his debts. So please come with me, so that the creditors may not misbehave with me." The Prophet went round one of the heaps of dates and invoked (Allah), and then did the same with another heap and sat on it and said, "Measure (for them)." He paid them their rights and what remained was as much as had been paid to them.

Comment

There are heaps of miracles in the Quran on embryology, iron, two seas joining but not joining.

Comment

The next miracle quoted - and remember I am going through them one by one and I did ask for one or top 3 but got no reply so am just going through them one by one - ok the next miracle is Water Multiplication again there is no proof other than these Hadith, so how can I verify them?

Water Multiplication

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings, but you people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with Allah's Apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said, "Bring the water remaining with you." The people brought a utensil containing a little water. He placed his hand in it and said, "Come to the blessed water, and the Blessing is from Allah." I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him).

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 777:

Narrated Al-Bara:

We were one-thousand-and-four-hundred persons on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty), and (at) Al-Hudaibiya (there) was a well. We drew out its water not leaving even a single drop. The Prophet sat at the edge of the well and asked for some water with which he rinsed his mouth and then he threw it out into the well. We stayed for a short while and then drew water from the well and quenched our thirst, and even our riding animals drank water to their satisfaction.

Volume 1, Book 7, Number 340:

Narrated 'Imran:

Once we were traveling with the Prophet and we carried on traveling till the last part of the night and then we (halted at a place) and slept (deeply). There is nothing sweeter than sleep for a traveler in the last part of the night. So it was only the heat of the sun that made us to wake up and the first to wake up was so and so, then so and so and then so and so (the narrator 'Auf said that Abu Raja' had told him their names but he had forgotten them) and the fourth person to wake up was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. And whenever the Prophet used to sleep, nobody would wake him up till he himself used to get up as we did not know what was happening (being revealed) to him in his sleep. So, 'Umar got up and saw the condition of the people, and he was a strict man, so he said, "Allahu Akbar" and raised his voice with Takbir, and kept on saying it loudly till the Prophet got up because of it. When he got up, the people informed him about what had happened to them. He said, "There is no harm (or it will not be harmful). Depart!" So they departed from that place, and after covering some distance the Prophet stopped and asked for some water to perform the ablution. So he performed the ablution and the call for the prayer was pronounced and he led the people in prayer. After he finished from the prayer, he saw a man sitting aloof who had not prayed with the people. He asked, "O so and so! What has prevented you from praying with us?" He replied, "I am junub and there is no water. " The Prophet said, "Perform tayammum with (clean) earth and that is sufficient for you."

Then the Prophet proceeded on and the people complained to him of thirst. Thereupon he got down and called a person (the narrator 'Auf added that Abu Raja' had named him but he had forgotten) and 'Ali, and ordered them to go and bring water. So they went in search of water and met a woman who was sitting on her camel between two bags of water. They asked, "Where can we find water?" She replied, "I was there (at the place of water) this hour yesterday and my people are behind me." They requested her to accompany them. She asked, "Where?" They said, "To Allah's Apostle ." She said, "Do you mean the man who is called the Sabi', (with a new religion)?" They replied, "Yes, the same person. So come along." They brought her to the Prophet and narrated the whole story. He said, "Help her to dismount." The Prophet asked for a pot, then he opened the mouths of the bags and poured some water into the pot. Then he closed the big openings of the bags and opened the small ones and the people were called upon to drink and water their animals. So they all watered their animals and they (too) all quenched their thirst and also gave water to others and last of all the Prophet gave a pot full of water to the person who was junub and told him to pour it over his body. The woman was standing and watching all that which they were doing with her water. By Allah, when her water bags were returned the looked like as if they were more full (of water) than they had been before (Miracle of Allah's Apostle) Then the Prophet ordered us to collect something for her; so dates, flour and sawiq were collected which amounted to a good meal that was put in a piece of cloth. She was helped to ride on her camel and that cloth full of food-stuff was also placed in front of her and then the Prophet said to her, "We have not taken your water but Allah has given water to us." She returned home late. Her relatives asked her: "O so and so what has delayed you?" She said, "A strange thing! Two men met me and took me to the man who is called the Sabi' and he did such and such a thing. By Allah, he is either the greatest magician between this and this (gesturing with her index and middle fingers raising them towards the sky indicating the heaven and the earth) or he is Allah's true Apostle."

Afterwards the Muslims used to attack the pagans around her abode but never touched her village. One day she said to her people, "I think that these people leave you purposely. Have you got any inclination to Islam?" They obeyed her and all of them embraced Islam.

Abu 'Abdultah said: The word saba'a means "The one who has deserted his old religion and embraced a new religion." Abul 'Ailya said, "The Sabis are a sect of people of the Scripture who recite the Book of Psalms."

Comment

Ok I'm going to bunch these together now as its the same problem - I have no way of verifying them so they cannot constitute proof. I will look at more tomorrow. Thanks.

Supplication for Rain

Lights to guide Companions

Crying of the stem of the Date-palm Tree

Glorification of Allah by the Prophet's meals

The explusion of a liar's corpse by the Earth

The Speech of the Wolf

The Prophet's Night Journey to Jerusalem and Ascent to the Heavens

Comment

The Christians did not create all the terror you see Pakistan today.
                                Maybe not ALL, but certainly a great deal of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X