Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things brown parents hate<not my title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Things brown parents hate<not my title

    it was just the title of the video... I'm sure this could account for all muslim parents i assume.

    i did think the video was cute in certain parts lol.





    whoever understands this language.. what did she mean when she said no gooch gooch
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

  • #2
    Re: Things brown parents hate&lt;not my title

    Let's not fall for white man's racism people by dividing us into colours

    We don't call ourselves brown people but identify ourselves with geographical origin (Asia, etc) or by nationality or religion

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Things brown parents hate&lt;not my title

      Originally posted by Nashi View Post
      Let's not fall for white man's racism people by dividing us into colours

      We don't call ourselves brown people but identify ourselves with geographical origin (Asia, etc) or by nationality or religion
      like i said nashi.. "NOT MY TITLE" ... HE called himself brown.. and he is brown lol. but the point is.. there are many videos with them calling themselves that... i just copied cuz i dont know where they are from and it would be rude of me to assume some random country...

      everyone would be like woooww. fmk.. u racist.. he is not my people 0_0 ..
      Raindrops.hail.ouch

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Things brown parents hate&lt;not my title

        Chooh Chooh means "something something", its Urdu and Hindi. Languages of Pakistan & India respectively. The boy also made a reference to "chooch chooch hota hai" (something something happens). This was a huge blockbusting Bollywood movie in the early noughties (2000+).

        Armed with the above info, you can deduce what the mother is alluding to.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Things brown parents hate&lt;not my title

          Originally posted by chameleon View Post
          Chooh Chooh means "something something", its Urdu and Hindi. Languages of Pakistan & India respectively. The boy also made a reference to "chooch chooch hota hai" (something something happens). This was a huge blockbusting Bollywood movie in the early noughties (2000+).

          Armed with the above info, you can deduce what the mother is alluding to.
          gotcha.. thanks... i dont know how i got gooch gooch and you said chooch chooch.. i was way off lol.. p.s
          Raindrops.hail.ouch

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Things brown parents hate&lt;not my title

            Originally posted by chameleon View Post
            Chooh Chooh means "something something", its Urdu and Hindi. Languages of Pakistan & India respectively. The boy also made a reference to "chooch chooch hota hai" (something something happens). This was a huge blockbusting Bollywood movie in the early noughties (2000+).

            Armed with the above info, you can deduce what the mother is alluding to.
            You mean KUCH not Chooh
            Kuch means something not Chooh , idk what Chooh means tho

            Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was an awesome movie

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Things brown parents hate&lt;not my title

              LOL when she tries to describe rap
              Nothing is impossible with Allah

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Things brown parents hate&lt;not my title

                Originally posted by Nashi View Post
                Let's not fall for white man's racism people by dividing us into colours

                We don't call ourselves brown people but identify ourselves with geographical origin (Asia, etc) or by nationality or religion
                people have been labeling other people as different since the dawn of time.

                it shows ignorance on your behalf to label it a white mans problem and ironicly a bit racist yourself.

                There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.


                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Things brown parents hate&lt;not my title

                  Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                  it was just the title of the video... I'm sure this could account for all muslim parents i assume.

                  i did think the video was cute in certain parts lol.





                  whoever understands this language.. what did she mean when she said no gooch gooch
                  clearly the People speaking have Racist views themselves, but akhi what is the Point of this post?

                  what benefit do we derive from this?
                  http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                  "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                  – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Things brown parents hate&lt;not my title

                    Originally posted by muslimgirl93 View Post
                    LOL when she tries to describe rap
                    i know right.. lol.. that was funny to me
                    Raindrops.hail.ouch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Things brown parents hate&lt;not my title

                      i know right?! 2x
                      Originally posted by SILURES View Post
                      people have been labeling other people as different since the dawn of time.

                      it shows ignorance on your behalf to label it a white mans problem and ironicly a bit racist yourself.
                      Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                      clearly the People speaking have Racist views themselves, but akhi what is the Point of this post?

                      what benefit do we derive from this?
                      i dont know ukhti
                      Raindrops.hail.ouch

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Things brown parents hate&lt;not my title

                        Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                        i know right?! 2x


                        i dont know ukhti
                        er ... I'm a bro,

                        lol,

                        If there is no benefit to be derived from it, than it must be a waste of a thread.

                        :jkk:
                        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                        "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                        – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Things brown parents hate&lt;not my title

                          Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                          er ... I'm a bro,

                          lol,

                          If there is no benefit to be derived from it, than it must be a waste of a thread.

                          :jkk:
                          errmm. and im a sis.


                          and there is no benefit in commenting, uz then it will bump the thread!!!

                          for the people who want to enjoy a tiny laugha fter having a bad day...for the ones who want to see a relatable muslim woman state the things she doesnt like about young kids today might give them a reminder to steer clear.. inshallah.. you never know... at least mr williams wasnt in the video
                          Raindrops.hail.ouch

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Things brown parents hate&lt;not my title

                            Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                            errmm. and im a sis.


                            and there is no benefit in commenting, uz then it will bump the thread!!!

                            for the people who want to enjoy a tiny laugha fter having a bad day...for the ones who want to see a relatable muslim woman state the things she doesnt like about young kids today might give them a reminder to steer clear.. inshallah.. you never know... at least mr williams wasnt in the video
                            good thread.

                            There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Things brown parents hate&lt;not my title

                              Aww his mum is cute, although a ill scary...have you seen the vdo where she goes crazy and starts chucking literally everything at him?

                              I have to say I don't really like her opinion of women staying in the kitchen rolling rotis 24/7 , although that is typical asian aunty talk and probably put in for humour so she is forgiven.
                              :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X