Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught on camera... Watch out who you let in your home ^_^

uncovered woman** warning
    Last edited by FeedMEknowledge; 22-06-13, 06:19 PM.
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Re: Caught on camera... Watch out who you let in your home ^_^

Oh my i watched that, my sis sent it to me. She was like never will i get a nanny after seeing... She can never trust anyone with her girl.

And also the nanny on the clip had good references

... Scary world we live in.
    Bye...

Comment

that nanny is a horrible and disguisting woman and is the perfect example why i will never get a nanny. she picked them up by they're clothes so roughly and let them fall, arghhh this makes blood boil

Comment

Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by iam_muslimah View Post
          that nanny is a horrible and disguisting woman and is the perfect example why i will never get a nanny. she picked them up by they're cloths so roughly and arghhh this makes blood boil
          Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
          Oh my i watched that, my sis sent it to me. She was like never will i get a nanny after seeing... She can never trust anyone with her girl.

And also the nanny on the clip had good references

... Scary world we live in.
          i know : ( ... there are worse ones as well. and she looked sooo lazy and uninterested in the children.. poor babies.. ... i would feel bad if i needed to videotape the nanny.. like seriously? thats a sign in itself
          Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

my gosh.. i was searching for the name of the show, cuz i would watch this show when i was like 11 yrs old... omg... sooooo disgusting.. and you also have to think. some of these people have no education and are very bitter with their lives and jobs... so miserable loves company.. and she will smile in your face handing you your food... is she smiling to be nice with her fake smile? nope.. shes smiling cuz she knows you are about to eat her saliva
            Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Working...
            X