X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: interaction problems with colleague who changed sex

Originally posted by Umm_Hanzalah View Post
    Fairy is a sister. Why would you even ask such a question. :/

You make it sound as if it's some fashion trend that everybody is doing. Well maybe it is amongst some of the kuffar...
    It is in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by A Blue Thread View Post
      Shalom ~

Just be honest about it and tell her that you're not yet comfortable with the change; she will understand, hopefully, and that will be that. In time, perhaps you'll come to terms with it yourself and you'll get back to having a 'normal' relationship with her- but now it will be based on different terms for you as he is a she now and you won't be able to be as interactive as you once were, or in the same ways. Either way, she's the same person she always was, she's just in a different-looking package now.
      walaikum Shalom (im sure thats not correct way to reply)

I might jeopardize the rapport if I did that

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
        @OP just ignore until you need to speak to HIM then act professionaly and keep to that.

and to the ones calling HIM a HER, its not. its still a HIM. if a metorite landed on HIM and all tht was found was a little toe nail test would come back saying it was a male toe nail, not a female one.

its just people being politically correct and not calling a spade a spade.

That's interesting.. I thought a sex change involves hormonal therapy besides the usual physical changes. that way any mke-ups from previous gender would be replaced. Are you sure on that one?

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Hanzalah View Post
          I don't even get why this would be an issue, if you just stick to work related things. Not like you were best mates or anything. But it's as Silures said, it's still a guy.
          Would you not find it awkward to hold a serious convo with a person in a fancy dress costume?

Comment

Originally posted by asdf View Post
            That's interesting.. I thought a sex change involves hormonal therapy besides the usual physical changes. that way any mke-ups from previous gender would be replaced. Are you sure on that one?
            It will still have man DNA

Even if it has lady hormones and some fake female parts.

It's still a......................... :vomit:........................................... ....................man

A man at my workplace is taking a year off work to adopt a baby with his boyfriend. He's gonna be a stay-at-home dad for a year. When he came in to tell us I was like......................ughhhhhhhhhh............ ..........yeah..............................good luck :vomit: Then ignored his existence and pretended I was working.

Comment

Originally posted by asdf View Post
              yeah they just take female hormones to mimik production of them.

but on a celular level theyll allways be male.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
                yeah they just take female hormones to mimik production of them.

but on a celular level theyll allways be male.
                Okay that's really strange. I was always confused by this whole notion of sex change.

Comment

Working...
                X