Dissapointed by Nutella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dissapointed by Nutella

I was fine with ya'll talking about Nutella but ya'll took it too far with Oreo's!!!!! Go ahead and fry them they taste so good (Southern People love everything fried lol)
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
      One advert that doesn't live up to the hype is actimel. They advertised that they had some probiotic thingy that lowers cholesterol but advertising standards checked them out and found out the claim was untrue so they are not allowed to say taht on ads anymore. Benacol is good for cholesterol though they have proven their claims.

Anyway, I like nutella and if your whole family don't like it then I suggest you check the date on the jar- maybe it's expired? We had a jar of nutella that was left untouched for ages and eventually it didn't have a good consistency and didn't taste that good either so we got rid of it. When it's a fresh jar though, it tastes best with crepes:

https://en-gb.facebook.com/crepe.nutella
      Nope the date didn't expire and we just got it and thanks for your input
      Hmm Actimel , I don't see it tho but if I do I wont get it
      Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
      I was fine with ya'll talking about Nutella but ya'll took it too far with Oreo's!!!!! Go ahead and fry them they taste so good (Southern People love everything fried lol)
      Oreo's is not that bad , I like the cream , LOL fry oreos how do you fry a cookie and it would taste worse
      not Southern

Comment

I thought this was an FMK thread at first...

Descendants of the Sahaba أحفاد الصحابة
        Surah An-Nisa 69-78
        "Today, it's time to stop singing and start swinging" - Malcolm X as-Shaheed

Comment

Originally posted by Fadi View Post
          I thought this was an FMK thread at first...
          do you think constantly talking about me.. contantly mentioning my name.. derailing my threads.. making fun of me makes me feel good? Im talking to you on a serious level now....

what you said in your neg rep...

you are quite rude and i try and refrain from commenting back and even when i ignore you you keep on at it.

and its not my fault you cling to the threads you call 'pointless' and refrain from the ones that are benefical...
          Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
            do you think constantly talking about me.. contantly mentioning my name.. derailing my threads.. making fun of me makes me feel good? Im talking to you on a serious level now....

you are quite rude and i try and refrain from commenting back and even when i ignore you you keep on at it.

and its not my fault you cling to the threads you call 'pointless' and refrain from the ones that are benefical...

Surah An-Nisa 69-78

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post

Also, me saying I thought this was a thread created by you isn't making fun. You normally make threads like this, do you not?

Surah An-Nisa 69-78

Comment

Originally posted by Fadi View Post
                Also, me saying I thought this was a thread created by you isn't making fun. You normally make threads like this, do you not?
                dont act innocent... its not about this one simple sentence you left on here.. its what you do continuously and you are a smart person i assume. what would warrent me to leave that comment on your wall? like i said before... you cling to the threads you call pointless. I dont remember you ever commenting on a thread on a hadith i posted, or answering a question about islam ive had... You have not added anything valuable to anything positive.. only fuel fire when ive asked you to stop. ive asked nicely. ive ignored you and you still mention me... ive snapped... its enough already

you see the creator of this thread... an if you didnt.. obviously you looked at the title.. thought it was another pointless fmk thread.. and came to give a one liner that you think is hilarious... why not stay away?

and i saw your edit.... you joke too much and i didnt find that funny either...
                Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by bangaliteen View Post

Oreo's is not that bad , I like the cream , LOL fry oreos how do you fry a cookie and it would taste worse
                  not Southern
                  Nahhh you aint never been to Louisiana then!!! Put those oreos in oil and fry them they taste like brownies ^_^
                  Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

You must first dip the oreo in batter and then fry it. Maybe bang thinks the plain cookie will be in the hot oil. haha. Then put powder sugar on top and it will make your tatbuds dance.
                    Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
                    Nahhh you aint never been to Louisiana then!!! Put those oreos in oil and fry them they taste like brownies ^_^

Comment

Working...
                    X