Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change your lives oh brothers and sisters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change your lives oh brothers and sisters!

:salams

At times when you have nothing good to say so much pours out and then there are moments when your heart is crying out to bring its emotions to words but no words can express these emotions or do justice.

By Allah, i believe it is my duty to remind myself firstly and you all my dear brothers and sisters that change your lives for you do not know when your last moment will be. Only when death comes knocking on your door will you realise how unprepared and neglectful we were to our lord. SubhanAllah, not many of us are lucky to have second chances. By the one who is in control of my life i would not have been sat here today if it was not for the mercy of Allah(swt) and his miracle - for sudden death was certain for me - subhanAllah i cannot stop pondering over the thought of the hikmah behind my survival but i know i will come to understand it soon insha'allahu tala.. May Allah (swt) grant me understanding and ability to change my life for the pleasure of Allah(swt).

Brothers,& sisters, I beg of you and wish you could have seen what i saw, to understand what i now understand having met this fatal incident from so close. There is nothing in this dunya that is of any more value than your imaan and your relationship with Allah(swt). Make plentiful dua that Allah(swt) grants you death with imaan and the kalimah on your lips, that he takes you away at a time inwhich he is pleased and eager to meet you and you to meet him.

I ask you all to remember me in your dua's and to those whom i have wronged to forgive me.

Wa 'alaykumassallam warahmatullah.

Re: Change your lives oh brothers and sisters!

Assalamu Alaykum, brother/sister

What on earth happened to you? subhanAllah and what did you see?

Jazakallah for this reminder,

Comment

:wswrwb:

I'm glad you got a reminder from Allah and i will make Dua for you in sha Allah! Thanks for the reminder!

"And if whatever trees upon the earth were pens and the sea [was ink], replenished thereafter by seven [more] seas, the words of Allah would not be exhausted. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise." - Qur'an (31:27)

Comment

Originally posted by Lost-Sheep View Post
        :salams

At times when you have nothing good to say so much pours out and then there are moments when your heart is crying out to bring its emotions to words but no words can express these emotions or do justice.

By Allah, i believe it is my duty to remind myself firstly and you all my dear brothers and sisters that change your lives for you do not know when your last moment will be. Only when death comes knocking on your door will you realise how unprepared and neglectful we were to our lord. SubhanAllah, not many of us are lucky to have second chances. By the one who is in control of my life i would not have been sat here today if it was not for the mercy of Allah(swt) and his miracle - for sudden death was certain for me - subhanAllah i cannot stop pondering over the thought of the hikmah behind my survival but i know i will come to understand it soon insha'allahu tala.. May Allah (swt) grant me understanding and ability to change my life for the pleasure of Allah(swt).

Brothers,& sisters, I beg of you and wish you could have seen what i saw, to understand what i now understand having met this fatal incident from so close. There is nothing in this dunya that is of any more value than your imaan and your relationship with Allah(swt). Make plentiful dua that Allah(swt) grants you death with imaan and the kalimah on your lips, that he takes you away at a time inwhich he is pleased and eager to meet you and you to meet him.

I ask you all to remember me in your dua's and to those whom i have wronged to forgive me.

Wa 'alaykumassallam warahmatullah.
        Walaikum asalam wa rahmatulah wa baraktuh... such a powerful reminder, jazak'Allah khair and may Allah reward you for this.
        My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
        As You have sanctified Your house,
        Make my heart as protected and as honoured
        In which permission of entry
        Is only granted to a few,
        Please Allah, allow my heart
        To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
        when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
        In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

JazakAllah
          DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Working...
          X