Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm, does this seem odd to anyone?

Assalamu aleikum brothers and sisters,

This afternoon, I was browsing the WISE website (Women’s Islamic Initiative in Spirituality and Equality) and I saw that one of their sources of funding and support is the Rockefeller brothers fund.

Hmmmm,

Now is my mind way too suspicious and should I put on my tin foil hat or does it seem strange that the illuminati rockefeller banksters are funding this 'initiative in equality & spirituality' bs??

Re: Hmmm, does this seem odd to anyone?

:wswrwb:

hmmmmmmmmmm :scratch:

Comment

that is rather strange
      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

In this thread, we all make very long "hmmmmmmmmmmmm"'s

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmms.....oddd
        La illaha ilallah

Comment

Could be because the organization's ideology is influenced by and/or perpetrates their ideals and propaganda, albeit in subtle ways.

Hmmmm....

Wait, then it wouldn't be odd. I take that "hmmmm..." back. Proceed as you would.
          والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post

Could be because the organization's ideology is influenced by and/or perpetrates their ideals and propaganda, albeit in subtle ways.

Hmmmm....

Wait, then it wouldn't be odd. I take that "hmmmm..." back. Proceed as you would.
            hmm.

well, you have a organization or rather a "secret cult" known for quite evil plot of world domination, with a website like this being funded by them//.

save your hmmm, something tells me you'll need it.
            La illaha ilallah

Comment

Hmmmm.....how can we get rid off cult one day? Something to think about.....hmmmmm
              So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? (55:16)

Comment

Working...
              X