Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother of teen executed in Aleppo for 'blaspheming' speaks out

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1370886976

Warning: Contains graphic image at the beginning. English subtitles included.

Re: Mother of teen executed in Aleppo for 'blaspheming' speaks out

real chummy bunch those FSA guys huh
    "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

Originally posted by Basil al-Mamluk View Post
      real chummy bunch those FSA guys huh
      She is saying they were speaking Classical Arabic and not the Syrian dialect so I don't think they were FSA.

Comment

Are there any articles that do not show any graphic photos? I didn't click on the last one and I won't click on this one, but I still would like to know the story. (:jkk: for warning us btw)

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
          Are there any articles that do not show any graphic photos? I didn't click on the last one and I won't click on this one, but I still would like to know the story. (:jkk: for warning us btw)
          exactly,. I don't want to see a boy executed, can anyone summarize?
          Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
          Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

skip the video till after 25 seconds, and you should be fine.

I know it is not nice to see these things, count ourselves blessed this is not something we are actually witnessing live on a daily basis alhamdulillah

Comment

She is a very brave and strong woman masha'Allah may Allah swt reward her for her pain.

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                skip the video till after 25 seconds, and you should be fine.

I know it is not nice to see these things, count ourselves blessed this is not something we are actually witnessing live on a daily basis alhamdulillah
                :jkk: I did that
                Originally posted by nousername View Post
                She is a very brave and strong woman masha'Allah may Allah swt reward her for her pain.
                Ameen.

I was just thinking, if they were speaking fus7a, they could have been americans/foreigners. They only teach fus7a in the military, you have to learn colloquial dialects by yourself.

Comment

:jkk: I did that

Ameen.

I was just thinking, if they were speaking fus7a, they could have been americans/foreigners. They only teach fus7a in the military, you have to learn colloquial dialects by yourself.
                  what does fus7a mean please? i googled it and got this:
                  Fus7a = فصحى is the feminine form of أفصح which means "most eloquent".

فصيح Eloquent
                  أفصح Most eloquent
                  فصحى Most eloquent (f)

On the pattern of:

كبير Big
                  أكبر Biggest / bigger
                  كبرى Biggest / bigger (f)
                  but not sure what is meant by that?

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

it is classical Arabic, kind of akin to Shakhspearian English or old English - not spoken on the streets and is usually used in a religious setting.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
                      what does fus7a mean please? i googled it and got this:

but not sure what is meant by that?
                      Sorry. fus7a (7= H) is what nousername said. It's classical Arabic used when reciting Qur'an and in (usually) religious settings. A simplified form of it is spoken in the media, but nobody uses it to speak to each other. They use colloquial dialects which are mixed with foreign words and pronunciations. It's extremely suspicious that they would choose to speak in fus7a which shows they are probably foreigners either trying to hide their accents or who don't speak anything except fus7a.

Comment

Sorry. fus7a (7= H) is what nousername said. It's classical Arabic used when reciting Qur'an and in (usually) religious settings. A simplified form of it is spoken in the media, but nobody uses it to speak to each other. They use colloquial dialects which are mixed with foreign words and pronunciations. It's extremely suspicious that they would choose to speak in fus7a which shows they are probably foreigners either trying to hide their accents or who don't speak anything except fus7a.
                        yeah i read that people from outside a area that dont speak the regioanl dialect sometimes use the classical form to speak because they can get understood better.

thanks both of you for the answer

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Working...
                        X