Sheik Hasans son says the GOD of Islam is the biggest terrorist of all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheik Hasans son says the GOD of Islam is the biggest terrorist of all

i'm confused how he converted to christianity and then talks of Allah as if he is a different GOD : / weird in my opinion and very ignorant. ... I also find it weird how people convert backwards... i.e christian to jewish... muslim to christian. I always found that strange

SAD
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Re: Sheik Hasans son says the GOD of Islam is the biggest terrorist of all

in the video he says go to surah 9 verse 2

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four months but know that you cannot cause failure to Allah and that Allah will disgrace the disbelievers.

out of all ayahs in the quran? 0_0 ok....

In the Bible
    just one excerpt

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Allah guides whom He wills and misguides who He wills.
      "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

I heard a lecture, which I cannot find, but the shaykh said in the End Times, Muslims will be coming into Islam and leaving Islam in droves. The good non-muslims who deserve Islam will be guided to it, and the evil Hypocrites who don't deserve it will be leaving it. If someone can tell me if this is just the shaykh's opinion or an actual hadith, I would appreciate it. :jkk:

You should know that if Allah kicks someone out of guidance, it's for a reason. Allah is the Most Just and is not unfair. Do you think someone who really used to be a believer could speak such foul language afterwards? There are stories of the pious predecessors knowing people who apostatized, but they were still polite and even and advised their ex-pupils. (Like the ex-imam who gave up religion to marry a christian woman, he used to know the Qur'an by heart, but could only remember 1 or 2 ayah after he left Islam.. the story was posted on this forum I think). If that man had once been a practicing believer, he wouldn't be at war with Islam now, he would have just gotten on with his life.

He is after publicity and he is an open enemy to Allah. He is in a whole different category than a regular murtad (apostate), he has basically declared war for speaking against Islam.

Comment

This will sound very controversial but it's been on my mind for a while. Whilst i realise some people turn against the deen no matter how much guidance and teaching they get.... but i've seen so many cases of learned sheikhs whose son or daughter goes completely off the rails that it leads me to wonder how much effort they put into bringing the deen into their own household or were they too busy trying to 'save the world' leaving their wives and children to manage without them for prolonged periods. Sometimes I guess it cannot be helped if a sheikh is imprisoned and therefore can't spend time with children offering guidance but other times- I wonder if the home got neglected. I'm not accusing Sheikh Hasan of this as I have no idea who he is I'm just making a general point.

Then again when it comes to upbringing, my mum always says I'll eat my words when I start having my own kids- only time will tell if she was right or not.
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
            This will sound very controversial but it's been on my mind for a while. Whilst i realise some people turn against the deen no matter how much guidance and teaching they get.... but i've seen so many cases of learned sheikhs whose son or daughter goes completely off the rails that it leads me to wonder how much effort they put into bringing the deen into their own household or were they too busy trying to 'save the world' leaving their wives and children to manage without them for prolonged periods. Sometimes I guess it cannot be helped if a sheikh is imprisoned and therefore can't spend time with children offering guidance but other times- I wonder if the home got neglected. I'm not accusing Sheikh Hasan of this as I have no idea who he is I'm just making a general point.

Then again when it comes to upbringing, my mum always says I'll eat my words when I start having my own kids- only time will tell if she was right or not.
            Rather than the lack of effort, I think of it like it's a test for them from Allah. Even the most learned and religious people can't force their children to be guided. Even the child of Nuh(as), a Prophet of Allah, turned against him and died a kafir. May Allah protect us from such a difficult test.

Comment

Seriously lost it Subhanallah may Allah (swt) protect us from such heinous misguidance.

Comment

whose shaykh hasan?

Comment

Working...
                X