Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is starbursts, Jolly ranchers, skittles haram?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is starbursts, Jolly ranchers, skittles haram?

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
    http://www.americansoda.co.uk/drinks/

turns out that company sells American goods to brits.

also dunno how old you are but when you ask people you don't know for stuff you really should use a less demanding tone. instead of 'give me the exact link' it would be better to say 'can i have the exact link'. it just sounds less rude.
    Sorry, I thought you were kidding , I see DAD's a stupid drink name 1st name I heard it
    Originally posted by Jannah7 View Post
    dont use the uk site if you are in the us, ingredients for some items vary
    I guess your right about that but usually the same product

Is Yellow 5 & Red 40 Haram?

Comment

Your best bet is to contact the company's customer service directly and get it straight from the horses mouth.
      Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

N/a
        Last edited by Ahlis Sunnah; 25-08-14, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahlis Sunnah View Post
          from what i know, Skittles and Jolly Ranchers are Halal, and StartBursts is Haram
          Source please
          Skittles I don't like them anyways
          R u sure Jolly Ranchers are Halal

starbursts haram ehhhhhhhhh?

Comment

this is what muslimconsumergroup says:

Salaam Alaikum, I have three questions. I was wondering what was in the Jolly Ranchers and sour patch kids that makes them haram as I saw nothing to imply it was haram on their ingredients. Also in regards to the Mars chocolate, I have called them and found out that the enzymes used to produce the whey came from a non-Zabiha source--beef. I was wondering why their candies wouldn't be put in the not Halal category? May Allah bless you for your work. -[Anonymous user]Assalam O Alaikum Jolly Ranchers are not under either Halal or Kosher certification and we do not know what they add as hidden ingredients. All the Mars chocolate products with kosher symbol OUD on the package contain Kosher certified whey where a microbial rennet is used to curd the milk. May be the 800 operator told you the wrong information.

Category: Archive01-30-10 00:00:00Assalamualikum, >I was surfing your web page and I found that Jolly Rancher new hard >candies , sugar free watermelon, grape , apple and raspberry was under the >"Not Halal" category. >I would highly appreciate it if you could inform me if the following >product is halal: >"Jolly Rancher, hard candy, original flavors, Watermelon, apple, grape, >cherry, plus new blue raspberry. Naturally and Artificially flavored." >(This product, unlike the one mentioned on the web, is not sugar free.) >I called the company and they said that they donot use any alcohol. But >the candy is not Kosher certified. >I am really confused about the halal status of the candy. It would be >really nice if you could tell me the halal status of the candy and if it >is haram , the reason behind it. >Thanks -[Anonymous user]Assalam O Alaikum All flavors of Jolly Rancher hard candies are not Halal because they are not under any certification to protect the products from use of ingredients and hidden ingredients from haram sources.
            Category: Archive

As salamu alaykum, People I know are sying that you declare jolly ranchers (regular variety) as haram. If true, how did you come to this conclusion? Please be as detailed as possible. Sincerely, Shaheed Ali was salamu alaykum -[Anonymous user]AOA Jolly Rancher is not Halal or Kosher certified so the flavor and color in jolly Ranchor are not Halal.

does starburst and skittles contain pork ingridients -[Anonymous user] AOA Although some Skittles are made without gelatin Skittles are still not Halal because they are not kosher certified. All Starburst are made with gelatin so they are not Halal, they may or may not use pork gelation even if they use non zabiha beef gelatin they are still not Halal. Syed Rasheeduddin Ahmed
            Category: Food Products

Comment

Originally posted by Jannah7 View Post
              this is what muslimconsumergroup says:

Salaam Alaikum, I have three questions. I was wondering what was in the Jolly Ranchers and sour patch kids that makes them haram as I saw nothing to imply it was haram on their ingredients. Also in regards to the Mars chocolate, I have called them and found out that the enzymes used to produce the whey came from a non-Zabiha source--beef. I was wondering why their candies wouldn't be put in the not Halal category? May Allah bless you for your work. -[Anonymous user]Assalam O Alaikum Jolly Ranchers are not under either Halal or Kosher certification and we do not know what they add as hidden ingredients. All the Mars chocolate products with kosher symbol OUD on the package contain Kosher certified whey where a microbial rennet is used to curd the milk. May be the 800 operator told you the wrong information.

Category: Archive01-30-10 00:00:00Assalamualikum, >I was surfing your web page and I found that Jolly Rancher new hard >candies , sugar free watermelon, grape , apple and raspberry was under the >"Not Halal" category. >I would highly appreciate it if you could inform me if the following >product is halal: >"Jolly Rancher, hard candy, original flavors, Watermelon, apple, grape, >cherry, plus new blue raspberry. Naturally and Artificially flavored." >(This product, unlike the one mentioned on the web, is not sugar free.) >I called the company and they said that they donot use any alcohol. But >the candy is not Kosher certified. >I am really confused about the halal status of the candy. It would be >really nice if you could tell me the halal status of the candy and if it >is haram , the reason behind it. >Thanks -[Anonymous user]Assalam O Alaikum All flavors of Jolly Rancher hard candies are not Halal because they are not under any certification to protect the products from use of ingredients and hidden ingredients from haram sources.

As salamu alaykum, People I know are sying that you declare jolly ranchers (regular variety) as haram. If true, how did you come to this conclusion? Please be as detailed as possible. Sincerely, Shaheed Ali was salamu alaykum -[Anonymous user]AOA Jolly Rancher is not Halal or Kosher certified so the flavor and color in jolly Ranchor are not Halal.

does starburst and skittles contain pork ingridients -[Anonymous user] AOA Although some Skittles are made without gelatin Skittles are still not Halal because they are not kosher certified. All Starburst are made with gelatin so they are not Halal, they may or may not use pork gelation even if they use non zabiha beef gelatin they are still not Halal. Syed Rasheeduddin Ahmed
              Category: Food Products
              k fine Starbursts I guess is haram but that doesn't make Jolly Ranchers or Skittles haram

Assalam O Alaikum All flavors of Jolly Rancher hard candies are not Halal because they are not under any certification to protect the products from use of ingredients and hidden ingredients from haram sources.
              Just b/c it doesn't have a kosher label it doesn't make it haram

Comment

Working...
              X