• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my husband Kaafir?

Comment

Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Comment

Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by ssjd02 View Post
          One of my mahram women told me about her problem and is looking for a solution. I am posting it here on behalf of her.

‘Is my husband Kaafir?’ that’s what she asked.

She got married 5 years ago. Her husband is from a ‘not very practicing but Muslim’ family. He also has a Muslim name. He is qualified and well placed in terms of duniya.

Her husband is a nice man. He behaves well and treats her well. But there is one problem. He doesn’t practice Islam in his life.

They have a daughter who is now almost 4 years old. The husband doesn’t allow to teach the daughter anything about Islam. Their daughter learns singing, nursery rhymes, this that and the other all sorts of things. But knows nothing about Allah and his Rasul (saw).

She, as the mother, is very worried but cannot arrange for her to go to an Islamic school or for a Islamic teacher to come to their house without the husband’s consent. She has proposed this many times but her husband always says, she is too young now, its not the right time etc. And by other things he does, it is clear that he never wants to teach the daughter about Islam.

Her husband raises certain questions and says certain things about Islam and Allah, that a Muslim would usually NEVER say.

For example, He would say, “Allah cannot do everything. Allah cannot make a stone so heavy that he cannot lift it himself. Then how can you say Allah is almighty?”

He also does not let her wear hijab. He says “Doing good things is more important. Be a good human. Covering yourself does not make you a good person.”

If she is praying her fardh salah and there is something to do in the house, her husband would sometimes say, "why are you wasting time with praying now?"

There are many other things like these. So, she wonders how can she deal with the problem. She even wonders if her husband is a Kaafir? If that is the case then is her marriage valid? If not what happens to the daughter etc.

Please advise.
          Her husband is raising issues that are part of the aqeedah, meaning that it seems he is not convinced entirely of Islam.

For example, the question he asked about Allah being almighty is a logical fallacy. The answer to his question is that his question is a logical contradiction. It would be like me asking you "what is a square circle?" The problem is my question itself makes no sense, I'm contradicting myself. Allah is almighty because He is able to do all things. To fact is, no one can make a stone so heavy that they cannot lift it because that is a logical impossiblity. For instance, if I say "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?" Well the answer is that either the force wasn't unstoppable, or the object wasn't immovable. Both can't be true. Either Allah made the stone, thus He can lift it, or Allah didn't make the stone, thus it doesn't exist.

When he talks about 'doing good things' this is what secular humanists say, Muslims say good and bad can only be defined by the Creator of the universe, Allah. It cannot be defined by human beings, because everyone has a different view of 'good' and 'bad.'

She should try to give him dawah by first gaining knowledge in these things, and then talking to him about it. If he continues to reject, then he might pull himself out of islam all together. But do your best to show him why Islam is from Allah and why Allah exists.
          If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
          There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/5208
            Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

These are the things which a muslim should not say or talk like. He has really adopted an attitude of Non Muslims. The wife should tell him not to mock at Islamic beliefs as it is a sin. I can not dare to declare the man non muslim but its the responsibility of the wife to make him understand about Islamic beliefs and to make sincere repentance over it.

Comment

There is rest only in the aakhira.
                Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
                and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
                then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
                That's right, a nude dog.
                The Deepweb is disgusting.
                - Unknown -

Links
                The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
                Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post
                  She needs to backhand her husband.
                  Serious problems with the Husband akhi ...

Nauzubillah min zaliq,

May Allah ta'ala protect my brothers and sisters from such Kufr,

ameen,

:jkk:
                  http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Imam al-Shafii (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Last edited by abdulwadood1412; 11-06-13, 06:16 PM.
                    9:128

Pickthall
                    There hath come unto you a messenger, (one) of yourselves, unto whom aught that ye are overburdened is grievous, full of concern for you, for the believers full of pity, merciful.

'A'ishah narrated:

"Once, when I saw the Prophet :saw: in a good mood, I said to him: "O Messenger of Allah! Supplicate to Allah for me!"

So, he said: "O Allah! Forgive 'A'ishah her past and future sins, what she has hidden, as well as what she has made apparent."

So, I began smiling, to the point that my head fell into my lap out of joy.

The Messenger of Allah said to me: "Does my supplication make you happy?"

I replied: "And how can your supplication not make me happy?"

He then said: "By Allah, it is the supplication that I make for my Ummah in every prayer.""

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ssjd02 View Post
                        One of my mahram women told me about her problem and is looking for a solution. I am posting it here on behalf of her.

‘Is my husband Kaafir?’ that’s what she asked.

She got married 5 years ago. Her husband is from a ‘not very practicing but Muslim’ family. He also has a Muslim name. He is qualified and well placed in terms of duniya.

Her husband is a nice man. He behaves well and treats her well. But there is one problem. He doesn’t practice Islam in his life.

They have a daughter who is now almost 4 years old. The husband doesn’t allow to teach the daughter anything about Islam. Their daughter learns singing, nursery rhymes, this that and the other all sorts of things. But knows nothing about Allah and his Rasul (saw).

She, as the mother, is very worried but cannot arrange for her to go to an Islamic school or for a Islamic teacher to come to their house without the husband’s consent. She has proposed this many times but her husband always says, she is too young now, its not the right time etc. And by other things he does, it is clear that he never wants to teach the daughter about Islam.

Her husband raises certain questions and says certain things about Islam and Allah, that a Muslim would usually NEVER say.

For example, He would say, “Allah cannot do everything. Allah cannot make a stone so heavy that he cannot lift it himself. Then how can you say Allah is almighty?”

He also does not let her wear hijab. He says “Doing good things is more important. Be a good human. Covering yourself does not make you a good person.”

If she is praying her fardh salah and there is something to do in the house, her husband would sometimes say, "why are you wasting time with praying now?"

There are many other things like these. So, she wonders how can she deal with the problem. She even wonders if her husband is a Kaafir? If that is the case then is her marriage valid? If not what happens to the daughter etc.

Please advise.
                        I think you should speak to her husband. He might take it more seriously then.
                        http://kondori.wordpress.com/

Like this page on FB
                        HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

"...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

"We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
                        Shaykh Akram Nadwi

Salātullāhi wa Salāmuhu alayka ya Rasūlallāh

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

Comment

لا تفكر كثيرا
                          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                          -------------------------------------------------------
                          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                            O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.
                            Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.

Comment

Working...
                            X