Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    i cant do any of them #goals

Leave a comment:

• Ahmed2013
    replied
    Re: mujahideen fitness thread

To the op, that seems like a lot of endurance training, therefore it is inadvisable for all out strength or power. Modern guerilla warfare relies more on hit and run tactics rather than one on one brute combat or carrying of heavy weapons and equipment. Still even one on one combat requires endurance, but marathon style running for such situations is understandable. 100 sit ups is beyond easy though.. the hardest part in this routine is just the shear amount of endurance, nothing with strength.

Carrying 40lbs+ for hours is not really hard (imo), but pretty standard when carrying equipment, would be hard for the average unfit person though.

Most police wear 10lbs vests and army 20lbs+. Long before I was too much into weight lifting, I used to train martial arts with weighted vests (on my own time -- not in the classes), traditionally ninjas would also train with weighted cloths. It's beneficial for CNS training too, because once you take the weights off, everything feels so easy.

Every situation requires a unique set of parameters. So like in sports, every sport has certain unique demands, and in the case of guerilla warfare, endurance is certainly key above things like power or all out strength. As long as people are aware of that.

Even for a cut in terms of bodybuilding, it is inadvisable as someone mentioned above about trying it in a cut. You'll still shrink and retain little to no muscle.

It's like the good old marathoner vs sprinter. A sprinter is jacked and will out run a marathoner and the marathoner is so lanky skinny but will keep going and going for hours.
    Last edited by Ahmed2013; 27-04-14, 02:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Muslimman3
    replied

Can't be "Bulking" and doing the Super Mujaheed training at the same time. I will end up losing all my "Gains". Insha'Allah, will try some of them when it's time to "cut".

Leave a comment:

• al_bangladishi
    replied

Salamu'alaikum after reading this got the hype to go gym today. InshaAllah jazakAllah khair for this op!!

Leave a comment:

• muslim gains
    replied
    Re: The Physical Fitness Standard

Hey if you guys can, can you please check out my fb fitness page in'sha allah

Leave a comment:

• Kalikatu
    replied

This seems like something *beneficial* to do. Hmm. Weight vest.. If some of you kiddos are going to start to do this it would be fun to read your experiences here on ummah (just an idea :0 )

Leave a comment:

• Scutarilegion
    replied

Originally posted by عبد المنعم View Post
    you are in the army?
    In the Finnish defense forces dping the legal obligatory service. Serving as a medic in supply troops.

Leave a comment:

• عبد المنعم
    replied

Originally posted by Scutarilegion View Post
    My army gym training is going to pale in comparison to this (although my unit is not one of the tough ones)

Alhamdu Allah we're getting gym activity despite our training phase of service been done. It's a 3 km jogging trip around a lake every morning (in that hard freezing temp) and after then some other gym thing.

But this program... I got to try it in civil one day, Inshaa Allah
    you are in the army?

Leave a comment:

• Scutarilegion
    replied

My army gym training is going to pale in comparison to this (although my unit is not one of the tough ones)

Alhamdu Allah we're getting gym activity despite our training phase of service been done. It's a 3 km jogging trip around a lake every morning (in that hard freezing temp) and after then some other gym thing.

But this program... I got to try it in civil one day, Inshaa Allah

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

Originally posted by عبد المنعم View Post
    some of the weight related ones are going to be extremely challenging for a woman. you going through with all of it?
    of course not, like subhanAllah 20kg?!?! yeah ok maybe never!
    Last edited by Slave4akhirah; 26-01-14, 12:51 PM. Reason: too much unneccessary info

Leave a comment:

• عبد المنعم
    replied

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
    :wswrwb:

thats the spirit! ma shaa Allah

just do a bit at a time ...
    some of the weight related ones are going to be extremely challenging for a woman. you going through with all of it?
    Last edited by عبد المنعم; 23-01-14, 08:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
    :salams

:up: I've gotta do this! *breaking my limits*
    :wswrwb:

thats the spirit! ma shaa Allah

just do a bit at a time ...

Leave a comment:

Working...