The Physical Fitness Standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mujahideen fitness thread

Can't be "Bulking" and doing the Super Mujaheed training at the same time. I will end up losing all my "Gains". Insha'Allah, will try some of them when it's time to "cut".
    ومن يتوكل على الله فهو حسبه
    And whosoever puts his trust in Allah,
    Then He will suffice him.

Comment

Re: mujahideen fitness thread

To the op, that seems like a lot of endurance training, therefore it is inadvisable for all out strength or power. Modern guerilla warfare relies more on hit and run tactics rather than one on one brute combat or carrying of heavy weapons and equipment. Still even one on one combat requires endurance, but marathon style running for such situations is understandable. 100 sit ups is beyond easy though.. the hardest part in this routine is just the shear amount of endurance, nothing with strength.

Carrying 40lbs+ for hours is not really hard (imo), but pretty standard when carrying equipment, would be hard for the average unfit person though.

Most police wear 10lbs vests and army 20lbs+. Long before I was too much into weight lifting, I used to train martial arts with weighted vests (on my own time -- not in the classes), traditionally ninjas would also train with weighted cloths. It's beneficial for CNS training too, because once you take the weights off, everything feels so easy.

Every situation requires a unique set of parameters. So like in sports, every sport has certain unique demands, and in the case of guerilla warfare, endurance is certainly key above things like power or all out strength. As long as people are aware of that.

Even for a cut in terms of bodybuilding, it is inadvisable as someone mentioned above about trying it in a cut. You'll still shrink and retain little to no muscle.

It's like the good old marathoner vs sprinter. A sprinter is jacked and will out run a marathoner and the marathoner is so lanky skinny but will keep going and going for hours.
      Last edited by Ahmed2013; 27-04-14, 02:55 PM.

Comment

i cant do any of them #goals

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
          Ofc fitness is good and helps
          but its not the most important

have imaan and tawaakul
          say bismillah and out

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Ofc fitness is good and helps
            but its not the most important

have imaan and tawaakul
            say bismillah and out
            actually its really important, having a healthy body means a healthy mind

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
              Only a few are hard
              Walking for 10 eithiut stopping and running 3km within 13.5 mins
              ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Working...
              X