Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Cure Sore Throat? :(

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: How Do You Cure Sore Throat? :(

    :salams

    I'd like to add something to her question--

    Are there any specific dua for fevers?

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: How Do You Cure Sore Throat? :(

      My sore throat turns out to be a very bad flu and headache :( I guess I need bed rest..........
      So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? (55:16)

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: How Do You Cure Sore Throat? :(

        So it wasn't just me, all of you guys too?

        May Allah Grant us all Shifa, ameen, I'm better now alhamdulillah
        La illaha ilallah

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: How Do You Cure Sore Throat? :(

          How can any of you make a diagnosis without asking for symptoms, state your symptoms OP and I can break it down for you.

          You can't ask for a cure with a remedy, what if its viral, it will go away on its own.
          Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: How Do You Cure Sore Throat? :(

            Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
            How can any of you make a diagnosis without asking for symptoms, state your symptoms OP and I can break it down for you.

            You can't ask for a cure with a remedy, what if its viral, it will go away on its own.
            Are you a doctor? My symptoms:

            - Sore throat (a bit decreasing now), however I am having a bit cough as well, as a result
            - Running nose
            - Headache
            - Feeling unwell and cannot concentrate on anything
            So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? (55:16)

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: How Do You Cure Sore Throat? :(

              Originally posted by veetha View Post
              Are you a doctor? My symptoms:

              - Sore throat (a bit decreasing now), however I am having a bit cough as well, as a result
              - Running nose
              - Headache
              - Feeling unwell and cannot concentrate on anything
              Yes an Optometrist but I'm surrounded by GP's 24/7.

              Ok do you have a fever?

              Ok good news you don't have strep throat, normally the symptoms would be difficulty in swallowing, it would hurt or be painful, your tonsils will look red and when you press them it would hurt.

              From this I can tell you it's Viral, you have symptoms of a cold with a sore throat, there is no cure for this and I'm sure you know this by now because its probably not your first time. So if someone tells you, you need antibiotics they are wrong, they only combat bacteria. Drink lots of fluids, warm, salt water gargle, get plenty of rest and eat healthy. Tylenol and Advil are both fine to take for the pain.

              Get better soon :)
              Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: How Do You Cure Sore Throat? :(

                Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                Yes an Optometrist but I'm surrounded by GP's 24/7.

                Ok do you have a fever?

                Ok good news you don't have strep throat, normally the symptoms would be difficulty in swallowing, it would hurt or be painful, your tonsils will look red and when you press them it would hurt.

                From this I can tell you it's Viral, you have symptoms of a cold with a sore throat, there is no cure for this and I'm sure you know this by now because its probably not your first time. So if someone tells you, you need antibiotics they are wrong, they only combat bacteria. Drink lots of fluids, warm, salt water gargle, get plenty of rest and eat healthy. Tylenol and Advil are both fine to take for the pain.

                Get better soon :)
                Alhamdulilah no fever. I will do that. I am about to drink paracetamol and amoxicillin actually because I cannot stand the headache. But may be not. Just need to bear with it for a few days.

                Jazakallah for the advice.
                So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? (55:16)

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: How Do You Cure Sore Throat? :(

                  Originally posted by veetha View Post
                  Alhamdulilah no fever. I will do that. I am about to drink paracetamol and amoxicillin actually because I cannot stand the headache. But may be not. Just need to bear with it for a few days.

                  Jazakallah for the advice.
                  Ok good also letting you know ibuprofen (Advil) is the best analgesic drug, preferred choice if you have it, if not no worries, your welcome.
                  Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: How Do You Cure Sore Throat? :(

                    Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                    :salams

                    I'd like to add something to her question--

                    Are there any specific dua for fevers?
                    Nobody knows any? Maybe I should make a new thread about it :)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: How Do You Cure Sore Throat? :(

                      http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...-amp-adversity


                      Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                      Nobody knows any? Maybe I should make a new thread about it
                      Raindrops.hail.ouch

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: How Do You Cure Sore Throat? :(

                        :jkk: ukhti

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: How Do You Cure Sore Throat? :(

                          Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                          :jkk: ukhti
                          wa iyyaki : )
                          Raindrops.hail.ouch

                          Comment

                          Collapse

                          Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                          Working...
                          X