X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Our food pictures

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
    lol at u highlighting nice..... yeah i like jalez too : ) have u ever made homemade chips with tortillas? p.s u made ur nachos look healthy.... when i make nachos its like ...... lets just leave that open to the imagination..
    when you say chips you mean crisps right? like wafery crispy thin type things....so you cut up the tortillas an fry em right?? im too lazy to do that ...

ha ha how can nachos look healthy? some people have a heart attack just by looking at such a plate :p

you also got me curious bout your version of nachos too...

*btw i do like sour cream and guac on the nachos now that is a heart attack on a plate but....i dont go out my way for it....for me...its all about having the jalapenos ...if i dont have the jalapenos then I feel like something missing :(

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
      when you say chips you mean crisps right? like wafery crispy thin type things....so you cut up the tortillas an fry em right?? im too lazy to do that ...

ha ha how can nachos look healthy? some people have a heart attack just by looking at such a plate :p

you also got me curious bout your version of nachos too...

*btw i do like sour cream and guac on the nachos now that is a heart attack on a plate but....i dont go out my way for it....for me...its all about having the jalapenos ...if i dont have the jalapenos then I feel like something missing :(
      no not like lays chips... i do however use doritos sometimes.. awesomeundo.. ive melted cheese and have also made a creamy velvety cheese and oh gosh... i cant.. im hugry and i dont have ingredients to make such a thing at this moment.. salam

urs looked healthy cuz salsa was delicately placed on each chip like a restaurant
      Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]62478[/ATTACH]

YUMMY

Alhamdulillah :-)

lol
        Remove all the oil and I think it will be good

(I hate oil)

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post

(I hate oil)
          lol, it's not oil, :-)

are you kidding me? hahahah my mum even cuts out the fat from the chicken and sometimes she even boils it separately, We don't eat oily curries, I know it looks like a thick layer of oil, reassured it is not!
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            lol, it's not oil, :-)

are you kidding me? hahahah my mum even cuts out the fat from the chicken and sometimes she even boils it separately, We don't eat oily curries, I know it looks like a thick layer of oil, reassured it is not!
            Ya ya .. lol.. what cut of the chicken is it?
            Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
              Ya ya .. lol.. what cut of the chicken is it?
              next time I'll take a shot of it on the plate with rice

it's all the white bits that are the fat that she gets rid of beforehand. WE SAY NO TO HYDROGENATED FAT lol (I say yes to chocolate :-( though LOVE IT!
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post

(I hate oil)
                Oil is what makes it good though haha

Comment

Rice noodles :-)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Meriadoc; 30-01-14, 11:06 AM. Reason: removed attachment as per user's request

Comment

^ oops, tried to delete one attachment but it wouldn't let me lol

Comment

• This is what happens when your mama ain't around and you got no wife lol

Dinner.
                      Attached Files

Comment

looks yummm anyway masha Allah
                        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
                          This is what happens when your mama ain't around and you got no wife lol

Dinner.
                          How big is a "King Can"?
                          Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                            How big is a "King Can"?
                            I think 2x the smaller one.

Comment

Judging on this thread many of you are hopeless in the kitchen. I'd post a photo of what I baked on Friday and cooked on Saturday but there's nothing left.
                              "We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe." Qur'an 21:18

Comment

• Re: My food pictures

make a new one if anyone wants
                                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                                X