What is up with little boys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is up with little boys?

Grab the little rascal by the ear and get out the slipper.

Slip a note through the door saying to the parents 'btw your son is a perv'

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
      You should inform their parents and leave it at that, it's not our duty to discipline other people's children.
      yet so many people do it on the internet and here on ummah.. there are youngins on this website .. and no im not talking about advising.. im talking disciplining over the net... lol.. public or over the net shouldnt make a difference ya know.. p.s this wasnt to you.. just a general thought i had from ur post ;)
      Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
        I went by a little boy once with his friends. He just told me, "Happy Easter." I smiled and drove by.
        Originally posted by Green786 View Post
        ^ Off topic:confused:
        :rotfl:
        Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
          Grab the little rascal by the ear and get out the slipper.

Slip a note through the door saying to the parents 'btw your son is a perv'
          sorry, but a 5-6 year old doesn't have the capability of being a "perv" - they are just immitating what they saw/heard, and they are at an age where they are completly innocent. I thought you would know that, seeing you are gong to be a teacher <_<
          Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
          Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

:salams

Take away his toy and run! That'll teach him!
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
              sorry, but a 5-6 year old doesn't have the capability of being a "perv" - they are just immitating what they saw/heard, and they are at an age where they are completly innocent. I thought you would know that, seeing you are gong to be a teacher <_<
              Lol Ofcourse I'm kidding around. Who told you I'm going to be a teacher? It seems like all you do is attack me. If I'm not addressing you directly, then just mind your own business and leave me alone.

Comment

Why are people talking as if the only responses are to slap the kids or tell the parents? I really think you should give the kids a proper telling off, tell them what they said was very rude and what the heck did they think they'd get out of it and then see how they react. If they look embarrassed or feel sorry then leave it at that but if they get cheeky and try to annoy you more then definitely have a word with the parents.
                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                  ...... get out the slipper.
                  That's what I probably would have done do if I'd heard that my boys were misbehaving like this at that age, but for someone else's kids, I would tell them off, not ignore it, and inform the parents.
                  Allah is so Great and Merciful that although we continue to disobey Him, He still awaits for our repentance so that He may forgive us.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X