Have you ever sleepwalked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever sleepwalked?

One of my siblings used to and we were scared they would walk out the house in their pyjamas in the middle of the night, so my mum would do some double lock on the front door of our house lol

but they grew out of it

your experiences?
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Re: Have you ever sleepwalked?

alhamdulillah, i have no experiences. sounds scarey though.

Comment

I have heard of stories where people have killed and then got away with it because they said they were sleep walking :/
      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
        I have heard of stories where people have killed and then got away with it because they said they were sleep walking :/
        One can only dream :rotfl:

I'm kidding

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        -------------------------------------------------------
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

My older brother did it until he was 6-7 years old.

He never left the house though.

My oldest son never sleepwalked, but had night terrors.

He would sit upright in bed very abruptly, crying, and start mouthing words, but the sounds were all gibberish.

Kind of a sleep walk, without walking.
          I have no real problem with alternative theories, being postulated.

It is the preference for a reliance on alternative reality that worries me.

Comment

I didn't know this was an actual thing outside of cartoons.
            والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

i did about four years ago we visited our family in egypt i picked up my baby cousin who was a year then out of his crib and was walking towards the front door with him lucky for us though my grandma and mum got up to get ready for fajr and saw us

Comment

Yeah I did....several times. But only when I slept toooooo late (like, 3 AM) and have to wake up early.

One day I slept at 3 AM, put alarm clock on cellphone to ring in 7 AM. I was in my period so no salaah. I put the alarm clock like 15 steps from my bed.

And you know what happened!!!??? I woke up at 8.30 AM with my cellphone in my hand and I lied in bed in a really weird position.

Logically to get that darn cellphone, I have to wake up, leave the bed, walk 15 steps, turn off the phone, unplug that from charger, then go to bed back. And wallahi I didn't remember anything doing that. Sleepwalking? Most probably
                :GB_bonesrock:
                And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Comment

^ lol at the last 2 stories
                    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

My sister did this a couple of times when she was 10 or something, it was hilarious;) she was talking nonsense totally incoherent and didnt remember anything next day

Comment

My brother used to and still does sleepwalk. One time brother#1 was talking in his sleep then brother#2 went to him to tell him to shut up, but then brother#1 looked at him soo intensely then brother#2 got freaked out so he started to leave but then brother #1 slowly got out of his bed and started chasing brother#2 to the point brother #2 was soo scared he jumped from the top of the stairs all the way to the bottom of the stairs.

Then brother#1 was was just staring at him the top of the stairs with those bloodshot eyes.

Lool that's a famous story among my relatives.
                        -pray:

Comment

Originally posted by Loony** View Post
                          My brother used to and still does sleepwalk. One time brother#1 was talking in his sleep then brother#2 went to him to tell him to shut up, but then brother#1 looked at him soo intensely then brother#2 got freaked out so he started to leave but then brother #1 slowly got out of his bed and started chasing brother#2 to the point brother #2 was soo scared he jumped from the top of the stairs all the way to the bottom of the stairs.

Then brother#1 was was just staring at him the top of the stairs with those bloodshot eyes.

Lool that's a famous story among my relatives.
                          looooool :rotfl:
                          oh my days that must have been freaky

Comment

Originally posted by iam_muslimah View Post
                            looooool :rotfl:
                            oh my days that must have been freaky
                            Brother#2 never ever screams..

but that day he did....

LOOL
                            -pray:

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                              Il share 2 of my experiences. One similar to your comment.

1. A teacher from one of the local schools was watching hockey one night. He fell asleep doing so, but he started sleepwalking, got in the car drove to grandmother or mothers house, kills her, drives back homesitting in frobt porch. Cops approach him and ask what are you doing? He said "i'm watching hockey".

2. Blanchoirs brother was over one night, we were watching paranormal activity. Later went to bed at like 4am. It is pitch dark in my room, you can't see your hand infront of you.he walks down up the stairs about to leave the house literally, me and my bro call him back, and my bro is freaking out at this point and I ask wth he was doing and says "we've been in all day, just wanted to go out a bit." And goes back to sleep.

Bonus: a family member of my teacher would sleep walk every night running around the kitxhen table screaming " the big black purse is chasing me!".
                              "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X