Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sisters im seriously considering wearing the niqab

Originally posted by DEENS1984
    YES its me deen1984. What the problem bro ??
    looooool
    إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Last edited by *aisha*; 05-05-13, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles
        :rotfl:
        You're too funny
        No it's rude and stupid. Doesn't seem like he's joking either.

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
          No it's rude and stupid. Doesn't seem like he's joking either.
          He's trolling sis
          إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Last edited by *aisha*; 05-05-13, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DEENS1984
              then behave like a modern Muslim woman.
              I do, I'm pretty modern an trendy. Like soooo way ahead of everybody

لا تفكر كثيرا
              بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Last edited by علي; 05-05-13, 12:33 AM. Reason: Removed quote

لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Just for clarification, this troll is NOT deen1984.
                  والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

anyway.....back to the topic...

sister, I would advice you to start wearing it. all those thoughts and what ifs are only from shaytaan. ignore it and concentrate on the positives.
                    a big mistake I made was spending too much time thinking "should I.....shouldn't I ". the more you worry about it the harder it gets trust me. the only solution was to just put it on one day and go.

the benefits of niqab are so many. everyone recognizes you as a muslim, no man can see you, your not judged by how you look. the best thing is that it increases your imaan when you do it for the sake of Allah everyday.
                    yes some idiots may be rude to you (depends a lot on where you live) but who cares - the benefits are far greater
                    "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                    (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                    He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

I fully support your decision sis and may Allah make it easy for you to go through with it and reward you abundantly if you follow through with it. All who I know that started wearing it ended up truly loving it, ask Allah (swt) to open your heart towards this noble end and make it easy for you to take the path with strength.
                      والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
                        anyway.....back to the topic...

sister, I would advice you to start wearing it. all those thoughts and what ifs are only from shaytaan. ignore it and concentrate on the positives.
                        a big mistake I made was spending too much time thinking "should I.....shouldn't I ". the more you worry about it the harder it gets trust me. the only solution was to just put it on one day and go.

the benefits of niqab are so many. everyone recognizes you as a muslim, no man can see you, your not judged by how you look. the best thing is that it increases your imaan when you do it for the sake of Allah everyday.
                        yes some idiots may be rude to you (depends a lot on where you live) but who cares - the benefits are far greater
                        I will inshallah im going to my nearest muslim clothes store today to see if they have niqabs and if not i will buy the online
                        jazaak allah khair for your sincere advice :love:

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
                          I fully support your decision sis and may Allah make it easy for you to go through with it and reward you abundantly if you follow through with it. All who I know that started wearing it ended up truly loving it, ask Allah (swt) to open your heart towards this noble end and make it easy for you to take the path with strength.
                          jazaak llah khair akhi i will defenitly follow throgh
                          and thank you for removing those troll coments before i got a chance to see them may
                          allah (swt) reward you for your efforts

Comment

Cbb to make new thread but is sunnahstyle the only online place to buy comfy, breathable niqabs?

لا تفكر كثيرا
                            بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                              Cbb to make new thread but is sunnahstyle the only online place to buy comfy, breathable niqabs?
                              it's the only online place i have tried

there are probably others, just haven't heard of them yet.
                              i'm sure they sell breathable ones in London don't they?
                              "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                              (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                              He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
                                it's the only online place i have tried

there are probably others, just haven't heard of them yet.
                                i'm sure they sell breathable ones in London don't they?
                                Well travel costs + Niqab = might as well buy quality one online

I want the breathable ones that are light. Tho if I buy one from sunnahstyle should be alright cost. PP kills it

لا تفكر كثيرا
                                بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Working...
                                X