Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sisters im seriously considering wearing the niqab

:salams
    sisters i think i want to wear the niqab the idea has been playing in my mind now for a couple of days, would some of the niqaby sisters be able to tell me the pros and cons and how the niqab has affected you
    jazaakum Allah khair

Re: sisters im seriously considering wearing the niqab

:wswrwb:

Aww subhanAllah can this day get any better (happy tears shed for you).

Alhamdulilah nothing but good has come from the Niqab. I'm sure there are a few threads on the subject which I'll link for you. I'd say amongst the biggest benefits from it, is that you're a reminder to yourself and you feel strange an also people respect you. Plus you're not a fitnah at all :insha: for anyone amidst all the other naked women who are causing others to sin. Especially in the summer it's a good feeling alhamdulilah.

I can't say any cons Walahi, I really can't. Yes the odd loser will act childish in public an probably say a comment or two but it shows their childishness an immaturity. They don't phase me an shouldn't phase any of us coz they've got issues themselves.

It's amongst the best decisions a woman can make. To be different, to look and feel like a Muslimah it's so lovely. I'm sort of overcome by happiness lol. Make sure your reasons are strong and ask Allah to help you. May Allah make it easy for you, reward you abundantly for it and make it a source of entering Jannah for you ameen :love:

Edit here's a thread: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...g-sisters-here
    Last edited by F_R; 04-05-13, 03:55 PM.

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
      :wswrwb:

Aww subhanAllah can this day get any better (happy tears shed for you).

Alhamdulilah nothing but good has come from the Niqab. I'm sure there are a few threads on the subject which I'll link for you. I'd say amongst the biggest benefits from it, is that you're a reminder to yourself and you feel strange an also people respect you. Plus you're not a fitnah at all :insha: for anyone amidst all the other naked women who are causing others to sin. Especially in the summer it's a good feeling alhamdulilah.

I can't say any cons Walahi, I really can't. Yes the odd loser will act childish in public an probably say a comment or two but it shows their childishness an immaturity. They don't phase me an shouldn't phase any of us coz they've got issues themselves.

It's amongst the best decisions a woman can make. To be different, to look and feel like a Muslimah it's so lovely. I'm sort of overcome by happiness lol. Make sure your reasons are strong and ask Allah to help you. May Allah make it easy for you, reward you abundantly for it and make it a source of entering Jannah for you ameen :love:

Edit here's a thread: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...g-sisters-here
      jazaak allah kol khair for this reply

Comment

Wassalaam,

Awesome :up:,

At first you may feel a little nervous and self conscious , but that feeling will soon pass and you'll end up feeling like you can't live without it :).
        And then you'll feel silly for overthinking it . That's my experience anyway .

And also i feel people respect you alot more. They look down when your walking past and give you way and stuff.

May Allah accept it from you and keep your Imaan strong.

Mujaahida

Comment

Originally posted by Mujaahida View Post
          Wassalaam,

Awesome :up:,

At first you may feel a little nervous and self conscious , but that feeling will soon pass and you'll end up feeling like you can't live without it :).
          And then you'll feel silly for overthinking it . That's my experience anyway .

And also i feel people respect you alot more. They look down when your walking past and give you way and stuff.

May Allah accept it from you and keep your Imaan strong.

Mujaahida
          thank you very much, i honestly feel like i need to do this there's just too much fitnah these days and the niqab is a wonderful way to protect myself
          Ameen to the dua

Comment

mashaallah sis. may allah swt keep you strong amin

Comment

Originally posted by iam_muslimah View Post
              thank you very much, i honestly feel like i need to do this there's just too much fitnah these days and the niqab is a wonderful way to protect myself
              Ameen to the dua
              Aww :inlove:

I'd give you a small celebration for this. Imagine when my daughters say this so beautiful

Ameen to the Duas

لا تفكر كثيرا
              بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
              www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                mashaallah sis. may allah swt keep you strong amin
                Ameen :love:

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                  Aww :inlove:

I'd give you a small celebration for this. Imagine when my daughters say this so beautiful

Ameen to the Duas
                  thank you sis may allah grant you the day that you hear your daughters say this Ameen :love:
                  and may allah also grant me the day to hear this if my little one turns out to be a girl ( i cant wait till i find out lol but thats ages away )

Comment

I love wearing the Niqab. But, unfortunately I had to stop wearing it when my parents threatened to burn everything in my room if they'd see me with it. :/

Comment

Originally posted by AmeeraQ View Post
                      I love wearing the Niqab. But, unfortunately I had to stop wearing it when my parents threatened to burn everything in my room if they'd see me with it. :/
                      astaghfaruallah why would they do that, niqab is protection
                      may allah guide to the right path Ameen

Comment

That's very strange... why on earth would they be so against this? A lot of Muslim parents would be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Not Yet View Post
                          That's very strange... why on earth would they be so against this? A lot of Muslim parents would be proud.
                          They're not Muslim. In fact, they hate Islam and Muslims, and it's a struggle each day to even walk out of the house. I can't fast without them making fun of me. :/

Comment

They're not Muslim. In fact, they hate Islam and Muslims, and it's a struggle each day to even walk out of the house. I can't fast without them making fun of me. :/
                            ahh i see now
                            sis just know that allah (swt) wil reward you greatly for your efforts
                            and may allah guide them to the straight path and keep you steadfast in your deen ameen

Comment

Originally posted by iam_muslimah View Post
                              ahh i see now
                              sis just know that allah (swt) wil reward you greatly for your efforts
                              and may allah guide them to the straight path and keep you steadfast in your deen ameen
                              In sha'a Allah. I can't wait to get married to wear the Niqab. >_<

Comment

Working...
                              X