Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it ok if I don't want to eat any other meat other than fish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok if I don't want to eat any other meat other than fish?

I heard that one can't stop eating the halal foods on purpose like being a vegetarian on purpose (exceptions are for ppl who have been told by doctors not to eat meat or are allergic to meat etc) but I don't like eating red meat because its not healthy to eat red meat and I don't like the taste either and even though I love chicken but I've read that chicken these days are given growth hormone injections which are bad for the health in the long run for people who eat it (unless its organic/farm fresh meat), I tried organic chicken and it was astagfirullah yukh like it had a really weird taste (probably because I'm used to the regular hormone injected chickens). So my only option is seafood i.e being a pescetarian (its being a vegetarian + eating seafood only) in other words excluding all kinds of meat except seafood. I like seafood, its healthy and not injected with anything because its directly caught from the sea so theres no chance of anything being fake done with it. If I become a pescetarian is it ok? like according to islam?

Re: Is it ok if I don't want to eat any other meat other than fish?

Its ok to eat the kinds of food you want to eat - i cant see anyone forcing you to eat meat if you dont like it. You arent declaring meat to be haram, you just prefer not to eat it

I dont eat red meat because I dont like the smell or taste of it!
    You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Re: Is it ok if I don't want to eat any other meat other than fish?

Good produce is essential to taste. These "hormone injections" along with adding a ton load of chemical preservatives ruin the meat.

Good produce = Good Taste.
      Leader of the Anti-Barelvi Initiative: Join Today!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X