Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Response This?

Assalamu'alaikum brothers and sisters,

How do you guys response Muslim public figures who say it is okay for Muslims to drink liquors as long as they are not getting drunk. Homosexuality should be allowed in Islam because it is for protecting human right. They also approve mix-religion marriage. Marriage is not a form of ibadah, according to their opinion. It is fine for a muslim woman not to wear hijab. If they are not Muslim, it will not be an issue. The problem is that they are Muslims (or called themselves Muslims). They do this campaign massively via social media and many events. I am pretty sure this is a threat for Muslim, which will lessen the Imaan. How do we tackle the argument of such people?
    So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? (55:16)

Re: How Do You Response This?

Make a website to refute their statements, you can buy domain or just use free platform like Wordpress or Youtube. Use the person name as domain name so it went viral quickly, like abdulblahexposed.com. Optimize the keywords, read about SEO for this.
    then follow the person followers on social media and give them the link to your refutation website.
    :GB_bonesrock:
    And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

they are just jews pretending to be muslims [this is what i found of most of them] so dont worry about them as they can cause no harm; from my observation of them for past several years [i am also a member of a site full of such people] no muslims ever fall for their teachings and it is only they that just agree with one another, so best is to just ignore them and let them be

Comment

Originally posted by veetha View Post

How do you guys response Muslim public figures who say it is okay for Muslims to drink liquors as long as they are not getting drunk. Homosexuality should be allowed in Islam because it is for protecting human right. They also approve mix-religion marriage. Marriage is not a form of ibadah, according to their opinion. It is fine for a muslim woman not to wear hijab. If they are not Muslim, it will not be an issue. The problem is that they are Muslims (or called themselves Muslims). They do this campaign massively via social media and many events. I am pretty sure this is a threat for Muslim, which will lessen the Imaan. How do we tackle the argument of such people?
        How do we tackle you say? Well if you are a muslim, you will not what is right and wrong. You should try to do the best for yourself and follow what is right not those deluded ones, that is how you should tackle it.
        Bye...

Comment

To be honest, most Muslims will laugh at these things you have mentioned.

Masha Allaah, even people who do not practise their religion, or drink, or steal, many of them know what they should be doing - even though they are not doing it.
          "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

Comment

These are the kind of people that chase their desires, they are referred to in quran as slaves to their hawa (desires). We seek refuge in Allah from that.

You can refute them again, and again, and again but they will still try to justify their wrongdoings and transgressions. They are not trying to understand, they are only interested in going around in circles.

Comment

If the ones watching the video or reading the webpages are not Muslim, it doesn't matter- by now, many have already been exposed to what is supposed to be the no-fun, no-alcohol, no-dating, no-no-no idea of Islam that anyone saying "oh but it's okay to drink" will probably be laughed out of the building even by non-Muslims. And if the people watching ARE Muslims, they should know better than to believe such drivel in the first place.

In any case, the choice is yours to refute it (as noted in previous posts) or just do what you know is the Right Thing To Do and if questioned, give the correct information. As much as each person likes to think he or she is responsible for everyone, you're really only responsible for yourself and it's your conduct that will be questioned in the end- those other folks will have to deal with their own issues when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Lu'ay View Post
                To be honest, most Muslims will laugh at these things you have mentioned.

Masha Allaah, even people who do not practise their religion, or drink, or steal, many of them know what they should be doing - even though they are not doing it.
                Yeah, pretty ironic. Astaghfirullah.

Comment

Originally posted by John Muhammad View Post
                  If the ones watching the video or reading the webpages are not Muslim, it doesn't matter- by now, many have already been exposed to what is supposed to be the no-fun, no-alcohol, no-dating, no-no-no idea of Islam that anyone saying "oh but it's okay to drink" will probably be laughed out of the building even by non-Muslims. And if the people watching ARE Muslims, they should know better than to believe such drivel in the first place.

In any case, the choice is yours to refute it (as noted in previous posts) or just do what you know is the Right Thing To Do and if questioned, give the correct information. As much as each person likes to think he or she is responsible for everyone, you're really only responsible for yourself and it's your conduct that will be questioned in the end- those other folks will have to deal with their own issues when the time comes.
                  I think we muslim know what is wrong or right. Especially the practicing one. But what we are lack is our own willingness to spread the truth, the good deed, the true message of Islam. Every muslim has the obligation for da'wah. Eventhough it is one little ayat. We must spread the message of Allaah to other people, and not just being silent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
                    Make a website to refute their statements, you can buy domain or just use free platform like Wordpress or Youtube. Use the person name as domain name so it went viral quickly, like abdulblahexposed.com. Optimize the keywords, read about SEO for this.
                    then follow the person followers on social media and give them the link to your refutation website.

I am not quite an IT savvy. But I will try Insha Allaah. Thank you for this great advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Ameenah View Post
                      they are just jews pretending to be muslims [this is what i found of most of them] so dont worry about them as they can cause no harm; from my observation of them for past several years [i am also a member of a site full of such people] no muslims ever fall for their teachings and it is only they that just agree with one another, so best is to just ignore them and let them be

In my case, they are not Jews. They are my people. They have one organization called Liberal Islam Network. Rumor has it they are funded by the US, though.

Comment

Liberal Islam, huh? Is it any wonder? These are the same people who invented a mixed-gender congregational prayer. With female imam leading men and women in salaah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
                          Liberal Islam, huh? Is it any wonder? These are the same people who invented a mixed-gender congregational prayer. With female imam leading men and women in salaah.
                          I guess so. I really hate them. They are truly misguided.

Comment

In my case, they are not Jews. They are my people. They have one organization called Liberal Islam Network. Rumor has it they are funded by the US, though.
                            have you actually seen them or do you just 'know' them over the internet?

there are probably others too but what i've seen of them is that over the internet they have fake identities, e.g,, one will pretend he is malaysian, the other, bangladeshi etc, etc,

Comment

I guess so. I really hate them. They are truly misguided.
                              Hey wait a sec. You're Indonesian? You mean that rotten JIL organization? You can try spreading the message of their danger in giant forums like Kaskus then :D if you're willing. But as far as I know, there are so many anti-JIL movements everywhere among Indonesian muslims. Yeah JIL is funded by Zionists if I remember correctly. Their motive to destroy Islam from inside out is clear as daylight.

Originally posted by Abu Ameenah View Post
                              have you actually seen them or do you just 'know' them over the internet?

there are probably others too but what i've seen of them is that over the internet they have fake identities, e.g,, one will pretend he is malaysian, the other, bangladeshi etc, etc,
                              JIL, aka Liberal Islam Network, is not an urban myth. It's an established organization funded by Zionists and US to kill sharia and to dilute Islam into Western "ideal". They will voice out Western-style feminism, homosexuality, LGBT, mixed-gender congregational prayer, twisted practices you can think of.
                              Last edited by Ariadne; 30-04-13, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X