I will fail second year of uni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I will fail second year of uni

It's a weird thing to say, I fill fail insha'Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by acres View Post
      Salaam.

Long story short, I was once a straight A student, even getting full marks in some of my exams. Until the second year of college. I literally went from A's to D's/U's. Since my first year marks were so high, they balanced out to ok grades and I amazingly managed to get into uni. First year of uni, I have no idea how I passed. I decided that I would change everything in my second year, go back to my old self and do well for a change. But now I'm in a pickle. I literally have six exams, first one is tomorrow. I'm in my SECOND year of uni and have completely messed up. I know nothing. I stopped going to lectures completely in my second semester due to agoraphobia and severe social anxiety. I've tried to study, but each time I do, I literally (LITERALLY) end up slapping myself and swearing at myself (.. it's ok, you can laugh, I know how ridiculous that sounds). There are some rare occasions where it feels easy to study and I'm full of mental energy, but those are rare. Tbh, the past 3 years have felt like a dream, not real and blah blah blah. However, I do blame myself fully for not studying and attending lectures.

I keep changing between not caring about uni anymore and just accepting that i will fail, to extreme worry. I don't want to disappoint my parents. My mum calls so often to ask how studying is going and I lie and lie that it couldn't be better.

Honestly, I have no idea what's going on. Laziness? Procrastination? Depression? Stupidity? But more importantly, advice on what to do now? Should I just force myself to cram, no matter how many black eyes I give myself? Please someone enlighten me. And make dua for me please. JZK.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
      Come on acres, ان شاء الله you can do this.
      Bit of hard work and you will get there.

You can do this!

Comment

Remember ppl who funded your tuition fee and think that your reluctance to study will only disappoint them. Also every Uni offers counseling so take advantage of them.
        :GB_bonesrock:
        And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X