Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These zina gf/bf threads are concerning, got a good story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: These zina gf/bf threads are concerning, got a good story?

I have a story from a member on this forum who was kind enough to share with me and wanted me to post it on here:

"At uni we were forced to work as part of a group and in that group there was the fittest guy in my year, the one that all the girls were gaga over, including my friend. I was also attracted to him In our group there was another guy who knew I had a crush on said guy and decided to tell him. Before the guy decided to pursue I thank Allah (swt) soooo much that He showed me a dream in which I was hurting my mother, not only that but Allah (swt) also showed me the man's inner state, I saw him but with a black face with my own eyes. Seeing these major signs gave me the strength to resist the temptation of a haram relationship with him so that when the guy did pursue I showed no interest and kept myself well away from him. He soon got the hint. I can't thank Allah(swt) enough for saving me not only from a haram relationship but that too with an atheist. Before this I used to be quite liberal in the sense that if I'd have fallen in love the man's faith wouldn't have mattered to me but now I'm adamant that I will stay away from haram relationships and only marry a Muslim man. I have no doubt my mum's prayers have everything to do with this, alhumdulilah hi rabilaalamin for guiding me and blessing me with such a mother."

JazakAllah for sharing.

MashAllah it's great to hear about the strength and will inside people's hearts. They face testing situations but remain in good taqwa and practice their self-control.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
      I actually have a story to share. It involves a girl from where i work. Now this particular person works in a completely different department to where i work. the only way people at different department meet is at the canteen during break times.

Now me going for my break with a few colleagues of mine. This person walks in and starts chatting up one of my colleagues whom she knows very well. As they were busy laughing and joking over the table, This crazy girl proceeds to start talking about the most lewdest things one can think of. My friend is starting to feel tongue tied at this. But this is where the drama starts.

She says to my friend i have got big this and big that emphasising various parts of her anatomy. Right after that she proceeds to walk up to me and says i hope i am not embarassing you with the most piercing stare you would ever see. She then leaves and my friend drops the bombshell. She has been eyeing me for sometime.

Its been a couple of months since that incident.And wallahi if i wanted to i could elope with this kaffira. In fact the temptation is always beneath the surface. The thing that stops it dead in its tracks and makes me even ashamed to even entertain such thoughts is when its time for salah and i go for my 5 minute salah breeak every day at work.

Truly salah is a barrier that protects and safeguards. It just creates a natural repulsion within you everytime you get indecent thoughts from your nafs
      Takbeer

Comment

When i was a student years ago, i used to work p/t on saturdays.
        This guy used to come in from the cinema next door, look for me and then proceed to talk to me. it got to the stage where i would purposely hide if i saw him. I just didn't like that puppy dog look he used to give me, and being followed around the place. Who cares if he was offering me free viewings at the cinema., and was training to be a film producer or something.

Anyway, gave him a firm telling him off once. That got rid of him.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

After coming to Islam, I cut off contact with a lot of my old "friends" and one of the closest people I had in that time was a girl who saw me through a lot of bad times.

Anyway, I was passing by my old area to go see my uncle and she saw me and approached me. Casually talked and split our own ways. Later, one of my mates gave her my number and she called me. Being the nobhead i was even after coming closer to deen, I found it very hard to resist talking to her so i just thought i'll keep it to conversations. Well, that really didn't help me as we ended up talking each other into seeing each other again. The day I was going to see her was the day I had to pick up some food for my brother and mum at a certain time of the day, which just happen to be the time me and her organized to see each other.

When I got home, I realized what danger I could've put myself under So in the end, I just text her to not call me again and that I felt uncomfortable about all of this. Blocked her and moved on. Haunts me to this day because it was seriously the biggest chance for me to fall back into my old ways.
          Leader of the Anti-Barelvi Initiative: Join Today!

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimBrother' View Post
            After coming to Islam, I cut off contact with a lot of my old "friends" and one of the closest people I had in that time was a girl who saw me through a lot of bad times.

Anyway, I was passing by my old area to go see my uncle and she saw me and approached me. Casually talked and split our own ways. Later, one of my mates gave her my number and she called me. Being the nobhead i was even after coming closer to deen, I found it very hard to resist talking to her so i just thought i'll keep it to conversations. Well, that really didn't help me as we ended up talking each other into seeing each other again. The day I was going to see her was the day I had to pick up some food for my brother and mum at a certain time of the day, which just happen to be the time me and her organized to see each other.

When I got home, I realized what danger I could've put myself under So in the end, I just text her to not call me again and that I felt uncomfortable about all of this. Blocked her and moved on. Haunts me to this day because it was seriously the biggest chance for me to fall back into my old ways.
            why you got this creepy guy avatar

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
              why you got this creepy guy avatar
              To instill fear into my opponents when I post.
              Last edited by MuslimBrother'; 29-04-13, 12:02 AM.
              Leader of the Anti-Barelvi Initiative: Join Today!

Comment

who is that???
                he looks fammiliar, is he someone from star plus?

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                  who is that???
                  he looks fammiliar, is he someone from star plus?
                  hahahaha hes on ummah forums

Comment

lol, oh yes.
                    oh my, my recognition skillls are rubbish

Comment

These. Stories. Are. Very. Happyfying!!!

More!
                      If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
                      There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Some guy tried to make moves on me. You heard that right... a guy.

I rugby tackled him and threw him on the floor. I then gave him a good kick. This was about 4 or 5 years ago.

(I went to an all boys school. Go figure).

Comment

OMG!!!!

i used to work in an organization where there were not 1, but 2 gay muslim born guys. That was strange!!

Comment

OMG!!!!

i used to work in an organization where there were not 1, but 2 gay muslim born guys. That was strange!!
                            I have been forced to believe women like gay guys, they feel kinda errrrr safe around them.
                            You know you're growing old when the candles cost more than the cake

Comment

because they're quite effeminate, it feels like your talking to another woman sometimes.

Originally posted by Ashfaaq View Post
                              I have been forced to believe women like gay guys, they feel kinda errrrr safe around them.

Comment

because they're quite effeminate, it feels like your talking to another woman sometimes.
                                Really?? gay "manly" women make me sick
                                You know you're growing old when the candles cost more than the cake

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X