Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These zina gf/bf threads are concerning, got a good story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These zina gf/bf threads are concerning, got a good story?

I don't know how many times I've come across these stories. Met this guy or girl, dating, having sex before marriage, pregnancy etc.

It's scary and concerning, and even more scarier as I'm looking for a righteous woman to marry. It's annoying to hear about it happening, though we all know it happens, but I appreciate and welcome people who are genuinely seeking help. Just feels like people are casually making these mistakes. It's all ok until things turn bad like family issues, pregnancy etc, and then "oops"!

Can we please get some good stories, because this forum is just becoming like the daily (bad) news. I love Hazrat Yusuf's (AS) story about the temptations he faced and overcame. It's inspiring.

I'd like to invite people to tell us their stories about resisting temptation, being approached by someone, how you walked away from it. It's not often people discuss this as I appreciate some people might be modest in this regard. I believe you will help others reading who are in the process of getting themselves into these sinful situations.
    Last edited by WayOfLife; 25-04-13, 11:39 PM.

Re: These zina gf/bf threads are concerning, got a good story?

Originally posted by WayOfLife View Post
    I don't know how many times I've come across these stories. Met this guy or girl, dating, having sex before marriage, pregnancy etc.

It's scary and concerning, and even more scarier as I'm looking for a righteous woman to marry. It's annoying to hear about it happening, though we all know it happens, but I appreciate and welcome people who are genuinely seeking help. Just feels like people are casually making these mistakes. It's all ok until things turn bad like family issues, pregnancy etc, and then "oops"!

Can we please get some good stories, because this forum is just becoming like the daily (bad) news. I love Hazrat Yusuf's (AS) story about the temptations he faced and overcame. It's inspiring.

I'd like to invite people to tell us their stories about resisting temptation, being approached by someone, how you walked away from it. It's not often people discuss this as I appreciate some people might be modest in this regard. I believe you will help others reading who are in the process of getting themselves into these sinful situations.
    Everyone loves a great story. But some people out there need help and advice. Maybe they can only approach the internet as they are afraid. Making a thread asking people to stop sending their worries and concern for others, and muslims to assist them in their days in need is pretty cruel. How do you think those people feel right now, neglected that others are not compassionate towards them. Maybe you live a perfect life, but not everyone is like you.

This is a forum after all, if you do not want to hear stories on zina then no need to click it. Just leave the thread, it is as easy as clicking a button.
    Bye...

Comment

yeah this seems interesting, I will follow this thread, as for me I was never really tempted much because I went to an all girl school and my parents raised me right so I never had any bfs or anything, had crushes but hey thats natural and they used to fade away after few months anyway, I was more of a nerd and into reading books and watching movies and dramas etc and I preferred that from real life hehe, anyhu don't worry just like there are bad people there are also good people out there, have faith in God and inshAllah you will find the partner destined for you. Remember pairs are made in heaven and already predestined so just pray to God that whoever He has selected for you is a good God fearing and righteous person.

Comment

I wouldn't let it worry you. Yes unfortunately it does happen, but you can often tell who's what. Those humble girls who wear good hijaab, I only assume the best in them. People always counter this with some terrible story they know of some girl who wore good hijaab (btw I hate when people spread these since it's nothing but smearing religious people), but when you're in talks, unless the girl is really really cunning, you will get a hint of it with some degree of firaasah (people skills/wisdom in reading others) on your part, and you will know if Allah wills.

But I do not think this is the standard fare, and it isn't with brothers either. I do not know of a single brother from my friends who fell into zinaa, and the idea of that happening is so remote. I know of one or two who might have, but I already knew they were doing certain things they were not supposed to that I knew would lead to that.

You know people are not going to come here and be like "I'm amazing you know, never sinned that in my whole life but you should see all the chumps who've tried with me". No, a lot of people come here saying "the calamity has fallen, please help", given this is such a good medium to get anonymous advice. And of course we should help those people, painful though their cases may be to behold.
        والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

I totally agree and encourage people to come here to seek help as they might be in a difficult situation and require help, and my life isn't anywhere close to perfect. I was just expressing my concern and to counter the stories and to also benefit others. As it's bad stories that make the spotlight, It would be nice to hear some good stories too!

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfLife View Post
            I totally agree and encourage people to come here to seek help as they might be in a difficult situation and require help, and my life isn't anywhere close to perfect. I was just expressing my concern and to counter the stories and to also benefit others. As it's bad stories that make the spotlight, It would be nice to hear some good stories too!
            Sorry for misunderstanding you. You are right.
            Bye...

Comment

I like the idea , but I have no stories , unfortunatley.

Comment

I totally agree these threads make me sick!
                I don't have the energy to reply to those sort of threads.
                There is no need to give them 10 pages long replies. One or two should be enough.
                Mods, pls monitor these threads and close if necessary.
                "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Yes we need some good stories.

The way stuff is posted makes it seem like every Muslim in the world is just going around sinning all the time until they repent.

We should have a 'happy stories' sharing thread!
                  If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
                  There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Love this thread
                    The salaf use to say I do not know which to thank Allaah for Islam or guiding me to the sunnah after I was guided to Islam.

My dream is simple .... how about yours

Comment

I actually have a story to share. It involves a girl from where i work. Now this particular person works in a completely different department to where i work. the only way people at different department meet is at the canteen during break times.

Now me going for my break with a few colleagues of mine. This person walks in and starts chatting up one of my colleagues whom she knows very well. As they were busy laughing and joking over the table, This crazy girl proceeds to start talking about the most lewdest things one can think of. My friend is starting to feel tongue tied at this. But this is where the drama starts.

She says to my friend i have got big this and big that emphasising various parts of her anatomy. Right after that she proceeds to walk up to me and says i hope i am not embarassing you with the most piercing stare you would ever see. She then leaves and my friend drops the bombshell. She has been eyeing me for sometime.

Its been a couple of months since that incident.And wallahi if i wanted to i could elope with this kaffira. In fact the temptation is always beneath the surface. The thing that stops it dead in its tracks and makes me even ashamed to even entertain such thoughts is when its time for salah and i go for my 5 minute salah breeak every day at work.

Truly salah is a barrier that protects and safeguards. It just creates a natural repulsion within you everytime you get indecent thoughts from your nafs

Comment

"Good news is not news"

My daughters best friend told me that she was proud to be a virgin when she marries and so are all her friends.

Not really news, but probably a lot more common than the girl going astray.

Comment

Originally posted by abubakarbristol:5171284
                          "Good news is not news"

My daughters best friend told me that she was proud to be a virgin when she marries and so are all her friends.

Not really news, but probably a lot more common than the girl going astray.
                          She told u that , little weird.

Comment

Well [email protected] dinobot!

I need to start praying at work inshaAllah.
                            "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
                              I actually have a story to share. It involves a girl from where i work. Now this particular person works in a completely different department to where i work. the only way people at different department meet is at the canteen during break times.

Now me going for my break with a few colleagues of mine. This person walks in and starts chatting up one of my colleagues whom she knows very well. As they were busy laughing and joking over the table, This crazy girl proceeds to start talking about the most lewdest things one can think of. My friend is starting to feel tongue tied at this. But this is where the drama starts.

She says to my friend i have got big this and big that emphasising various parts of her anatomy. Right after that she proceeds to walk up to me and says i hope i am not embarassing you with the most piercing stare you would ever see. She then leaves and my friend drops the bombshell. She has been eyeing me for sometime.

Its been a couple of months since that incident.And wallahi if i wanted to i could elope with this kaffira. In fact the temptation is always beneath the surface. The thing that stops it dead in its tracks and makes me even ashamed to even entertain such thoughts is when its time for salah and i go for my 5 minute salah breeak every day at work.

Truly salah is a barrier that protects and safeguards. It just creates a natural repulsion within you everytime you get indecent thoughts from your nafs
                              MashAllah. Stay strong. JazakAllah for sharing :D

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X