This problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This problem

Islam discourages men/boys from socializing with unmarried girls or looking at them or keeping any kind of friendship with them, but it's girls/women everywhere, university/school/college/workplace/relatives gathering/friend's friends, sometimes we have to work in group projects with girls in universities and at work etc. It is so hard to keep control, how do I avoid all this?

Re: This problem

Originally posted by The Hillside View Post
    Islam discourages men/boys from socializing with unmarried girls or looking at them or keeping any kind of friendship with them, but it's girls/women everywhere, university/school/college/workplace/relatives gathering/friend's friends, sometimes we have to work in group projects with girls in universities and at work etc. It is so hard to keep control, how do I avoid all this?
    lower your gaze

Comment

Many men have got through it, you can do the same.
      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
      O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.
      Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.

Comment

When you say it is hard to keep control. Are you referring to talking to them which is hard to control... or other desires..
        Bye...

Comment

I'd say a thin creepy beard helps them to stay away from you. :P

Comment

Well if it's group projects.. Don't talk about whatever isn't necessary and just do what you gotta do so they get the idea that you ain't that type of person
            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Make dua and ask for the guidence of Allah subhanawata'ala. Even when talking to women lower your gaze, they may think your weird but actually it'll become your sort of dawah since they'll start asking why your acting as you, which leads to Islam = Dawah!:)
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmDkqBfRU_shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmDkqBfRU_sLISTEN to it and LEARN from it. Wish you all the best bro', Ameen.

Sincerely,
              your sister...

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
                When you say it is hard to keep control. Are you referring to talking to them which is hard to control... or other desires..
                Anything, even them being around is a problem. It is natural for a man to feel good/delighted when they are around.

Comment

Anything, even them being around is a problem. It is natural for a man to feel good/delighted when they are around.
                  Um...

Well i am not a male so i have no clue how difficult that is for you.
                  Try to imagine you are not talking to females but a male, imagine they have big super mario style moustaches. That sure will stop any natural delightful feeling

... Or as some will say "GET MARRIED ASAP". :o
                  Bye...

Comment

Yeah, its also 'natural' for girls to be delighted in prescence of male company, so if so many males and females can control themselves, then you are nothing special and your desires are not greater than others, so stop acting as if something impossible is expected of you

Comment

Ditch uni, Become a shepherd . Milk cows and goats and then you won't have this problem anymore.
                      Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                        Ditch uni, Become a shepherd . Milk cows and goats and then you won't have this problem anymore.
                        Lol, thats a brilliant solution

Comment

Death is the ultimate solution to avoid this really.

Comment

Originally posted by cooldog View Post
                            Death is the ultimate solution to avoid this really.
                            Nah, the shepherd solution is sound enough, then he will have no females just cows and goats for company

Comment

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

This could be a really excellent way to talk to people about Islam الحمد لله !! seriously, ان شاء الله if you always look at the floor when you talk to girls and you only answer stuff when asked you but otherwise you don't speak to them. Then someone will ask you why at some point, I know I would have, and then you can tell them how Islam respects women so much that they are not there for men to stare at ...yadablah....etc. دعوة

Also, you will become an expert in female footwear which is a good thing because girls love shoes and you will be so knowledgable when you get married eventually. Seriously, girls love shoes!
                              Last edited by ssh; 26-04-13, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X