Falling teeth in dreams!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling teeth in dreams!

I get these dreams of my teeth falling one way or the other in my dreams, sometimes they just fall off themselves, sometimes they are loose and I pull them out and sometimes I'm grinding my teeth so that they break, sometimes its just 1, sometimes a few and sometimes all. Sometimes I also feel pain in my dreams if they fall. its not a random dream I get this every once in a while ( I must have dreamt falling teeth 15 or so times in the last 3- 4 yrs) and I don't know what its linked to. I've heard that falling teeth is a common dream so I would like to know the islamic interpretation of it. Whenever I get this I give sadqa.

Re: Falling teeth in dreams!

My neighbor once had a dream her tooth was falling out and it was so painful.. She started crying so hard as if it was the biggest thing in the word.. When she woke up she told a dream interpreter and he said someone close to you is going to die really soon and it's going to be very hard for you to let go.. A month later we had to go to her dads funeral.. But your dream can probably mean something else..
    Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift thats why we call it The Present :)

Comment

Oh and once I had a dream my tooth got pulled out and a month later I got my tooth pulled out by the dentist but Allah knows :)
      Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift thats why we call it The Present :)

Comment

i had that a few time funnily enough

like my teeth was loose and about to fall out

then i woke up and it was intact!

Comment

it means you're stressed/under pressure. http://www.teethfallingoutdream.org/

Comment

OP, I want to ask something regarding this dream (serious). Other people, please don't judge ok....

Do you often feel like you're a victim of circumstance, like feeling helpless of any kind? Do you often feel like you're losing power to act, or to change reality, or to accomplish something? Do you often feel like "ahhhh, whatever happens, happens. What can I do about it."

If you answer "yes", I'll tell you further. If "no", then just ignore that question.
            Last edited by Ariadne; 25-04-13, 02:37 PM.
            :GB_bonesrock:
            And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Should go in the Scary Thread. Shockingly enough, All my friends have had this dream. As have I.
              Leader of the Anti-Barelvi Initiative: Join Today!

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimBrother' View Post
                Should go in the Scary Thread. Shockingly enough, All my friends have had this dream. As have I.
                that's because its an extremely common dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
                  OP, I want to ask something regarding this dream (serious). Other people, please don't judge ok....

Do you often feel like you're a victim of circumstance, like feeling helpless of any kind? Do you often feel like you're losing power to act, or to change reality, or to accomplish something? Do you often feel like "ahhhh, whatever happens, happens. What can I do about it."

If you answer "yes", I'll tell you further. If "no", then just ignore that question.
                  yea sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Noreen* View Post
                    yea sometimes
                    Does the dream happened at the same time you feel that state? Feeling like losing power to accomplish things and stuff?
                    Last edited by Ariadne; 25-04-13, 06:07 PM.

Comment

teeth dreams are mad!!!!

regarding dreams, some are glad tidings, some are from shaytaan, and some can just be an accumalation of the going ons in your mind and your day.

best thing, ignore them and seeek refuge in Allah from them

but the good ones, remember to praise Allah for em :)
                      Last edited by Slave4akhirah; 25-04-13, 06:16 PM.

Comment

someone told me looooooong time ago that's if you dream this, that means you talk and or gossip too much and its allah swt warning you lool wallah I don't know if its true or not but after they says this to me. I shut up

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                          someone told me looooooong time ago that's if you dream this, that means you talk and or gossip too much and its allah swt warning you lool wallah I don't know if its true or not but after they says this to me. I shut up
                          whew, that's better! In my region there's this cultural tradition that if you have fallen teeth dream it means someone close to you will die. But I've had like, 10+ fallen teeth dream on 2011 and no one's close to me dead. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
                            whew, that's better! In my region there's this cultural tradition that if you have fallen teeth dream it means someone close to you will die. But I've had like, 10+ fallen teeth dream on 2011 and no one's close to me dead. lol
                            loool

Comment

Teeth — (Acrimony; Dice; Grasping; Longevity; Migration) Falling teeth in a dream means longevity, or living past one's contemporaries. Collecting one's lost teeth in a dream means longevity, or it could mean having a large progeny. If one cannot find his teeth in the dream, it means that his family will die before him, or that a member of his clan will emigrate to a new land. If one finds a lost tooth in a dream, it means the return of an immigrant to his homeland. If the upper teeth fall into one's hand in the dream, they represent profits. If they fall in his lap in the dream, they mean a son, and if they fall on the floor in the dream, they means death. If the lower teeth fall in the dream, they mean pain, sufferings, sorrows and distress. Falling teeth in a dream also mean paying one's debts. If a tooth falls in a dream, it means payment of a loan, while the number of fallen teeth represent the number of debts to be satisfied. If one's teeth fall without pain or a cause in the dream, then they represent worthless deeds. If they fall because of a gum disease or cause pain in the dream, then they mean being forced to part with something from one's house. If the front teeth fall and cause pain and bleeding in the dream, they represent one's incompetence or inability to complete a project. If the front teeth fall without pain or bleeding in the dream, then they mean losing one's property. Falling teeth in a dream also denote a long illness that may not necessarily culminate in death. If one collects his fallen teeth in a dream, it also means that he can no longer conceive children. If one's teeth fall into his lap in the dream, it means having a large progeny. If one's wife is pregnant, and if he pulls out a tooth without difficulty or pain in the dream, it means that his wife will give birth to a son. If his gums bleed, it means that he will forsake his family, except if he owed someone money, then it means that he will be asked to pay, or that he will be forced to comply. Collecting fallen teeth in a dream also means saying something one will regret. If a religious person loses his teeth in a dream, it means that he should be more assiduous in his devotion, and votive fasting will surely help him as a start. If one loses his teeth and finds himself unable to eat properly in the dream, it also means poverty. Falling teeth in a dream also denote spending one's money to acquire spiritual knowledge, then recuperating one's investment through a new and a blessed business. (Also see Body; Pain; Tooth) Source:Strong

www.myislamicdream.com

Comment

Working...
                              X