No announcement yet.

Don't know what to do. Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Don't know what to do. Please help!

I don't know if anyone has posted this but an abortion amounts to murder after the soul has reached the body, which is 120 days or 4 months.

Still a huge sin to terminate before the soul has reached the body, but not as great as murdering it after the soul has reached the body.
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by muggle View Post
      what if you don't want the child? and you don't want to be pregnant/give birth and then have to find it a home,assuming you can, many children just go into the care system.
      Then don't commit zinaa in the first place.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
        Why are there so many zina threads lately?

I cant believe some of the stories im reading on here
        Yeah man, it's almost like every week there's a new zinaa thread.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
          Yeah man, it's almost like every week there's a new zinaa thread.
          and people ask why Muslims shouldn't live among the kuffar
          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

don't want the child sub7nallah. if muslims wouldn't have sex before marriage this kind of stuff wouldn't happen and no baby wouldn't be unwanted. hiding and killing a baby is not the answer,

Comment

Originally posted by littlestarface View Post
              live with my mum and granddad and sister.
              ah it all makes sense now. When there is no male leader in the house a proper muslim adab enforcer this is what it leads to. And the folks calling for abortion that is the coward's way out.

The thing though is that we have zina amongs the muslimeen here in the west. This one though is special because it was a kaffir. Wallahi there is a reason why Allah in the quran shaytan is your enemy so take him as one
              Last edited by Dinobot; 25-04-13, 09:31 PM.

Comment

how are you going to cope with uni etc and a baby? and also finances? being a single parent?what if your parents disown you or worse? I know plenty of pakistani parents that wont hesitate to use violence or worse to uphold their honor. at 4 weeks it hasn't developed any organs its still an embryo, i know i'm going to get hate for this comment but honestly i think the best thing to do in your situation would be to have a termination. of course this is just my opinion you yourself know how your family could react and whether you will be able to cope with a child in your situation.
                A child is an trust from Allah, can you image standing before Allah ta'ala on the Day of Judgement and having to explain yourselves for encouraging a vulnerable woman to terminate her pregnancy? NOT killing your baby in the womb is "openly flouting your sins"? Wow, just wow. We are not supposed to be like the kuffar who use abortion as birth control. I'm not going to go into detail, but I was pregnant when I was 16 and it was under horrible circumstances, but even I knew the sanctity of life.
                Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

OP I am free from any decision you make mate. Consult an alim who can give you a fatwa instead.
                  :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

:start:
                    :salams:

Pray two Rakahs and then repent to Allah

Allah is Most Merciful.

As for your baby then definitely do not abort, Is it possible you can move out, I suppose look for an immediate starting apprenticeship which your parents will agree to, you can have Higher Degree Apprenticeships, there are many that start immediately,

https://apprenticeshipvacancymatchin...orLanding.aspx

Or there is no point looking for a higher apprenticeship, rather just look for a normal apprenticeship

Especially do not abort,

you need to start planning especially if you dont want your mother to know

Dua of Younus comes to mind

http://xeniagreekmuslimah.wordpress....prophet-yunus/
                    Last edited by abdulwadood1412; 25-04-13, 10:01 PM.
                    9:128

Pickthall
                    There hath come unto you a messenger, (one) of yourselves, unto whom aught that ye are overburdened is grievous, full of concern for you, for the believers full of pity, merciful.

'A'ishah narrated:

"Once, when I saw the Prophet :saw: in a good mood, I said to him: "O Messenger of Allah! Supplicate to Allah for me!"

So, he said: "O Allah! Forgive 'A'ishah her past and future sins, what she has hidden, as well as what she has made apparent."

So, I began smiling, to the point that my head fell into my lap out of joy.

The Messenger of Allah said to me: "Does my supplication make you happy?"

I replied: "And how can your supplication not make me happy?"

He then said: "By Allah, it is the supplication that I make for my Ummah in every prayer.""

Comment

Originally posted by littlestarface View Post
                      They're not violent and don't believe in that honour killing crap. That's not even Islamic.
                      so then why can't you tell them? you can't keep a pregnancy secret forever,or the fact that you've had a child. say you get married and get pregnant, midwives always ask about previous pregnancies etc, what will you do then? i think if you decide to keep the child you should tell your parents they may be able to help you and make it easier for you rather than you having to go through everything alone.

Comment

what if you don't want the child? and you don't want to be pregnant/give birth and then have to find it a home,assuming you can, many children just go into the care system. btw what are the 'valid' excuses? op why did u not take the morning after pill or something similar?
                        If you don't want a child then don't have perform the act.

This isn't rocket science.

Too many people nowadays are more than happy to do the deed but not prepared to face consequences of their action.

Hence why we have so many cowardly men in society who abandon their children and evil women who kill their unborn offspring.

Aborting your child because you do not want it is like the pre-Islamic pagan Arabs who would bury their daughters alive because they didn't want them.

Comment

Working...
                        X