Don't know what to do. Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know what to do. Please help!

Think this is the right place to post this. Please do not judge me. I know I've done wrong and I regret it.

Just need someone to listen to me and if you could give me advice it would be much appreciated.

I met this guy and have known him for a bit, we're not that close, but we went out a few times. He's in the army and he's not a Muslim and he's been completely honest with me. I did stay over at his base.

I think I might be pregnant and I do not want to keep it. I know abortion is against my religion, and so is pre-marital sex, and I regret it a lot.
    He's made it clear he wants to keep it if I am. He's 3 years older than me and feels ready for a child.

I can't have a child right now. I am a Muslim and he isn't and I know I've done wrong and I feel scared and regret it deeply.

Please just help me.
    Last edited by littlestarface; 24-04-13, 10:57 PM.

Don't know what to do. Please help!

Think this is the right place to post this. Please do not judge me. I know I've done wrong and I regret it.

Just need someone to listen to me and if you could give me advice it would be much appreciated.

I met this guy and have known him for a bit, we're not that close, but we went out a few times. He's in the army and is not a Muslim, and he's been completely honest with me. I did stay over at his base.

I think I might be pregnant and I do not want to keep it. I know abortion is against my religion, and so is pre-marital sex, and I regret it a lot.
    He's made it clear he wants to keep it if I am. He's 3 years older than me and feels ready for a child.

I can't have a child right now. I am a Muslim and he isn't and I know I've done wrong and I feel scared and regret it deeply.

Please just help me.
    Last edited by littlestarface; 24-04-13, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Re: Don't know what to do. Please help!

Originally posted by littlestarface View Post
      Think this is the right place to post this. Please do not judge me

I met this guy and have known him for a bit, we're not that close, but we went out a few times. He's in the army and he's been completely honest with me. I did stay over at his base, and we used protection the first time but he used the pull out method after that. (I know it's stupid and dumb and I should have made him wear a condom!)

I can't have a child right now. I am a Muslim and he isnt and I know I've done wrong and I feel scared and regret it deeply.

Please just help me.
      Okay well you did it and you got pregnant before marriage. Who am i to judge, ofcourse it is clear to you and me this is wrong and is a sin.

But okay, um... i am not in the right position to give you advice.

I suggest speaking to your parents before you do anything else. And if i was you i would keep the child as i see abortion as murder.

As a muslim, please pray and start practicing islam properly.
      Bye...

Comment

Oh and you say you are not that close to him. Just out of curiosity, what made you have sexual intercourse with him regardless of a condom being used or not.
        Bye...

Comment

You reap what you sow. Either way you are liable to answer to someone. You keep the baby and you will answer to your parents. You abort the baby and you will answer to Allah. What's worse you slept with a kaffir.

Regret unfortunately does not wind the clock back.

Comment

This is going to be harsh - but DO NOT kill the baby for the sins of the mother! Just because you're going to feel the heat and be shamed, why should you stop a beating heart? Your akira is on the line, and murder is one of the worst sins.

That said, make sincere tauba and begin to change your life. Get closer to Allah, because lacking iman and taqwa leads to this.
            Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
            Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Aint the babys fault.

The only way to start making amends of the wrong stuff is by starting to do the right thing, and having an abortion in no way is the right thing.

Abortion means you carryin on the wrong path and as much as you think it may be difficult for you, it will be even more difficult to face up to having an abortion.

And do a lot of repentance to Allah azzawajjal. He will give you the strenght to deal with it all if you are genuinly sincere.
              Last edited by Slave4akhirah; 24-04-13, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Well....i hope you are more religious now. Your parents weren't strict with you (i can determine from your replies), i hope you are with this child (if you intend to keep it)...
                May allah ease your difficulties
                Last edited by chatfanatic88; 25-04-13, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Sister you need to repent. You have committed a major sin. Abortion should not have even entered your mind. Only Allah subhaana wa ta'aala has thr right to take away a life. As the saying goes you made the bed now lie in it. sorry that sounds harsh but it is true. I have also noticed from your previous posts you seemed to have asked a lot of questions about relationhips and marriage with non muslims. Don't allow the child to suffer from your mistake instead learn from it, sincerely repent and work on your deen.
                  ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

I dont even know what to write

how to people end up in situations like this

If you do something dont you guys ever think of the consequences?

Dont kill an innocent child, give it up for adoption or keep it etc but dont ABORT
                    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
                      Oh and you say you are not that close to him. Just out of curiosity, what made you have sexual intercourse with him regardless of a condom being used or not.
                      I was close to him, but now we're talking less and less because of too many differences.

Comment

I met this guy and have known him for a bit, we're not that close, but we went out a few times. He's in the army and he's not a Muslim and he's been completely honest with me. I did stay over at his base.

Please just help me.
                        Do not abort the baby. It is your own flesh and blood. Just like we, the children of Adam, didn't commit our forefathers sins, this baby of yours did not commit your sin. He or she is not to be punished, and you are doing that by aborting it. Keep the child and try your best to raise it, you will suceed inshaAllah with the help of your family. How old are you? I had my son at 16, and even though I was very immature in the beginning, I very quickly accommodated to my new life as a mother and wife. Even in the last stages of pregnancy, when you feel the kicks, listen to the heartbeats etc, that will change you. Just because you get a child, it doesn't mean your life is wasted, on the contrary. You can always study and work later, if that's what you wish. Anyway I wish you the best.

Comment

I was close to him, but now we're talking less and less because of too many differences.
                          So you are still talking to him?

Comment

أم حسبتم أن تدخلوا الجنة ولما يعلم الله الذين جاهدوا منكم ويعلم الصابرين

Comment

sister you committed a sin, everyone sins but repent to Allah and never return to the sin, now about the baby it is haram to abortion the baby unless there is a serious risk of the mother dying, do not kill that innocent baby who has not even committed a single sin, you will be called account for it. May Allah guide you forgive you and give you the best in this life and the hereafter . Ameen.

Comment

Working...
                              X