Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, what is a true man according to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters, what is a true man according to you?

The same place where your fire breathing man is

OP/ now you know, so are you man enough to be a man!!

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
    Where is this man?

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
      Originally posted by abubakarbristol
      A man who fears Allah, who shoulders his responsibility (with good grace and is thankful to Allah for these burdens), who has a clean heart and is not afraid to love or cry.

A man who can show compassion, gentleness and kindness.

A man who doesn't have to be in control or always right nor seeks status for its own sake.

A man who doesn't give up even if it looks like he will never succeed.

A man who puts his family before himself and Allah before everything.
      Where is this man?
      That isn't a manly man, that's a perfect man. One exists and the other one doesn't. Even the best man will have mistakes from his humanity.
      Last edited by ssh; 23-04-13, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
        wallah in almost every thread you post your nonsense in you cause trouble. im guessing your trying to get banned and are a repeat offender troll.
        What is "nonsense" in that reply?? I really don't get it. Clever, humourus, smart and prideful (in a non-arrogant way) is not something bad.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimBrother' View Post
          "Pride which leads to arrogance or hatred towards other is not good at all. Pride in religion or anything is bad"

Right after, you say that: "Pride which makes you do good to yourself is natural and not bad ! Like having pride in your belief, having pride you jogged 10 km"

Riiiiight. Anyways he goes on to say afterwards:

"If you don't have pride. You reach no where. Just hating yourself. In other words hating the creation of Allah and being ungrateful."

This is a normal state of mind, where one neither takes pride in him/herself or hates him/herself. Otherwise, being human. You ought to consider consulting the grey matter in your head before posting.
          Everyone here are not native english speakers. In my language pride means different things. There is one arrogant form of pride which is bad, thinking you are better than others, and there is a good form of pride which I think was what Bboy Athletic was referring to. He didn't mean to be full of pride in religion as to think he's better than others, but to be PROUD of believing and keeping firm in the religion.

Comment

Originally posted by BboyAthletic View Post
            A man who is clever, humorous, smart and has pride in himself is a man..

^ That's my definition.
            Pride? no wonder you act like a clown on here.

Pride is reserved only for Allah.

Comment

A man whose actions command/warrant respect from others

A man who loves Allah and His Messenger and lives his life according to the deen

A man who doesn't need to dominate others/lose his temper to get his way

A man who is gentle, considerate, patient and kind with his women

A man who is the head of the house without being a dictator

A man who doesn't feel that his masculinity is threatened in any way by cooking or cleaning

A man who is remembered for his humbleness despite his achievements

A man with a soft heart, especially towards those in his care and the disadvantaged

A man who knows his role and responsibilities and doesn't complain about it

I'm sure there's more..will update later
              https://sufisticated101.wordpress.com

Comment

A true man - never runs away from his responsibilities, kind-hearted, generous, treats his wife and children fairly. Not ashame to admit his mistakes and tries to be a better Muslim each passing day.
                My God is Allah, my belief is Islam, my hero is none other than Prophet Muhammad SAW and my favourite book is the unique Quran

Comment

Originally posted by abubakarbristol View Post
                  A man who fears Allah, who shoulders his responsibility (with good grace and is thankful to Allah for these burdens), who has a clean heart and is not afraid to love or cry.

A man who can show compassion, gentleness and kindness.

A man who doesn't have to be in control or always right nor seeks status for its own sake.

A man who doesn't give up even if it looks like he will never succeed.

A man who puts his family before himself and Allah before everything.
                  ALLAHUALAM above are the traits of a man who fears ALLAH. so i am not so sure why people think these type of men are hard to find. any muslim brother who fears ALLAH, has a pure and sincere heart will have these characteristics and more.
                  like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.
                  [Al-Hadid, 20]

Comment

one who keeps his promises, can balance between wife and family.

one who knows his islamic rights and his wife's and in this way will be able to step up to the plate and choose or refuse who he marries and ultimately live his married life.

one who doesn't live in denial or put up a front or care what people think and only cares what Allah thinks

of course never gives up and fights for what he believes in in
                    DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X