Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, what is a true man according to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters, what is a true man according to you?

Originally posted by BboyAthletic View Post
    A man who is clever, humorous, smart and has pride in himself is a man..

^ That's my definition.
    Pride and greatness belongs to Allah Subhana Wa Ta Ala

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Allah the Almighty said, ‘Pride is My cloak and greatness is My robe, and he who competes with Me in respect of either of them, I shall cast into the Hell Fire.’”

Comment

Originally posted by sims View Post
      Pride and greatness belongs to Allah Subhana Wa Ta Ala

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Allah the Almighty said, ‘Pride is My cloak and greatness is My robe, and he who competes with Me in respect of either of them, I shall cast into the Hell Fire.’”
      Can you tell me sims. if a person doesn't have pride in him. What will you think he should feel about himself ? That he is a slave of ALLAH. But what he should feel when he compares himself to the society. That I am a loser ? I am equal to them ? or far better than ?

Pride has many forms. Why do you follow one hadith and just go on giving a fatwa. I gave my explanation why I am GREAT ;) . Is it not allowed to feel good about yourself in Islam ?

Comment

Pride which leads to arrogance or hatred towards other is not good at all. Pride in religion or anything is bad !!! Pride which makes you do good to yourself is natural and not bad ! Like having pride in your belief, having pride you jogged 10 km. So that you keep doing good . If you don't have pride. You reach no where. Just hating yourself. In other words hating the creation of Allah and being ungrateful.
        Last edited by BboyAthletic; 23-04-13, 05:53 AM.

Comment

A man who is clever, humorous, smart and has pride in himself is a man..

^ That's my definition.
          wallah in almost every thread you post your nonsense in you cause trouble. im guessing your trying to get banned and are a repeat offender troll.

Comment

Pride which leads to arrogance or hatred towards other is not good at all. Pride in religion or anything is bad !!! Pride which makes you do good to yourself is natural and not bad ! Like having pride in your belief, having pride you jogged 10 km. So that you keep doing good . If you don't have pride. You reach no where. Just hating yourself. In other words hating the creation of Allah and being ungrateful.
            How you came to this conclusion is beyond me, but to each their own..
            Last edited by sims; 23-04-13, 06:22 AM.

Comment

"Pride which leads to arrogance or hatred towards other is not good at all. Pride in religion or anything is bad"

Right after, you say that: "Pride which makes you do good to yourself is natural and not bad ! Like having pride in your belief, having pride you jogged 10 km"

Riiiiight. Anyways he goes on to say afterwards:

"If you don't have pride. You reach no where. Just hating yourself. In other words hating the creation of Allah and being ungrateful."

This is a normal state of mind, where one neither takes pride in him/herself or hates him/herself. Otherwise, being human. You ought to consider consulting the grey matter in your head before posting.
              Leader of the Anti-Barelvi Initiative: Join Today!

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimBrother' View Post
                "Pride which leads to arrogance or hatred towards other is not good at all. Pride in religion or anything is bad"

Right after, you say that: "Pride which makes you do good to yourself is natural and not bad ! Like having pride in your belief, having pride you jogged 10 km"

Riiiiight. Anyways he goes on to say afterwards:

"If you don't have pride. You reach no where. Just hating yourself. In other words hating the creation of Allah and being ungrateful."

This is a normal state of mind, where one neither takes pride in him/herself or hates him/herself. Otherwise, being human. You ought to consider consulting the grey matter in your head before posting.
                Are you done.

Comment

Are you done.
                  Nahh, I'll just wait for more of your posts to tear into :)

EDIT: Before anyone considers why I'm rude to this person or why I'm continuously hostile to this person is simply because of his persistence on his ways without having to tolerate any difference. We have non-Muslim members who are far more willing to accept a difference and this person is imposing his ideas and beliefs as superior. Anyone who has been monitoring this persons posts will know this so no one should turn to me and say why I'm taking this hostile approach of writing.

If he turns and comes to a compromise or wants to talk sense, then I will do the same. Til then, ciao.
                  Last edited by MuslimBrother'; 23-04-13, 06:27 AM.

Comment

EDIT: Before anyone considers why I'm rude to this person or why I'm continuously hostile to this person is simply because of his persistence on his ways without having to tolerate any difference. We have non-Muslim members who are far more willing to accept a difference and this person is imposing his ideas and beliefs as superior. Anyone who has been monitoring this persons posts will know this so no one should turn to me and say why I'm taking this hostile approach of writing.

If he turns and comes to a compromise or wants to talk sense, then I will do the same. Til then, ciao.
                    You don't need to tell your reasons for what you are doing if they are right. After all this is not the first time you are doing this. You are always pointing a finger on others

Comment

You don't need to tell your reasons for what you are doing if they are right. After all this is not the first time you are doing this. You are always pointing a finger on others
                      Name the "others"?

Comment

You shouldn't let people get to you that easily....just saying

Comment

Originally posted by sims View Post
                          You shouldn't let people get to you that easily....just saying
                          His a funny guy, generally reminds me of how I used to think back in the day. Only difference is that stupidity this low shouldn't take so long to recognize.

To each his own I guess, I think its just biologically impossible to be this freakish when it comes to very obvious basics of life.

Comment

Don't think their is anything else to add really,however I must say this providing for your family is sadaqah.So a man who is aware of this will fulfill his responsibility happily and with patience and a smile as he knows he is doing to satisfy Allah Swt and the reward is with Allah swt.
                            Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

His a funny guy, generally reminds me of how I used to think back in the day. Only difference is that stupidity this low shouldn't take so long to recognize.

To each his own I guess, I think its just biologically impossible to be this freakish when it comes to very obvious basics of life.
                              We all have different personalities anything is possible. There's no need for name calling, you can state your opinion just as clear without insulting him...

Comment

A man with taqwa :up:
                                The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X