Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help:bed bugs ?

Assalamu Alaikom warahmatollah wabarakatoh brothers and sisters

SO this is my question: How to get rid of bed bugs.The local masjid is a source for bed bugs ,they climb on the musaleen and the peace of our house got shattered the minute dad and siblings brought those bugs from the masjid to our house

ALL MEASURES possible were done yet still them bugs are not going away.

House is like a hospital (almost sterile not even clean only ) but still those blood suckers are here.

Just wanted to know if any of you had this problem and how did you guys got rid of it ?
    Jannah is my aim

Re: Help:bed bugs ?

Originally posted by ~ Jumana ~ View Post
    Assalamu Alaikom warahmatollah wabarakatoh brothers and sisters

SO this is my question: How to get rid of bed bugs.The local masjid is a source for bed bugs ,they climb on the musaleen and the peace of our house got shattered the minute dad and siblings brought those bugs from the masjid to our house

ALL MEASURES possible were done yet still them bugs are not going away.

House is like a hospital (almost sterile not even clean only ) but still those blood suckers are here.

Just wanted to know if any of you had this problem and how did you guys got rid of it ?
    if its really bad, get new furniture and clean everything out get the bed killer gun thingeys out (pest control) lol
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

u gonna have to call pest control guys

Comment

^ We already called them.They sprayed some chemicals and for short time only we thought we got rid of them but tadaaaaaa our house got infected with them again.I beleive we`ll have to go to another city altogether, seems most houses in this city have this problem...ufff
        Last edited by ~ Jumana ~; 22-04-13, 09:22 PM.
        Jannah is my aim

Comment

^ We already called them.They sprayed some chemicals and for short time only we thought we got rid of them but tadaaaaaa we hose got infected with them again.I beleive we`ll have to go to another city altogether seems most houses in this city have this problem...ufff
          that sucks. make sure to clean behind baseboards and the legs of the bed and inbetween mattresses and such. vacuum everything and buy some bedbug spray then wait until it dries and put everything back on. make sure you wash sheets and pillows in hot water.

Comment

Maybe a steam cleaner? If you do get one, don't get those really cheap ones.

Comment

I have been through this and it is def not a fun ordeal. I made the vacuum cleaner my best friend. I would always vacuum in the cracks and crevices of furniture, mattresses etc. and then empty out the vacuum and throw out the garbage right away. I don't think I had much success with this but heard that you can spray rubbing alcohol on them and it kills them instantly. And wash all clothes, sheets in the hottest water possible. They are such a nuisance, you never really know if you have gotten rid of them completely.
              Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Did you guys try that one thing where you gas the house and have to leave it for a few days?
                والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

We did the vacuum thing, and called pest control when that didn't work we accepted them as part of the household... jokes they go away after awhile xD

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

ya 3einy, it won't be easy to get rid of, but you can definitely get rid of it. We had that same problem, when someone from overseas spent a few nights at our place, and we got it :-/ . We had to gas the place, get new mattresses ( they love mattresses), and when you do, don't take the plastic covers off. Along with vacuuming. And make lots of dua!!! seriously cuz it will gonna test your patience big time. Rabena ma3aku
                    الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

walayk salam

bed bugs are stubborn, they never go away
                      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Assalamu Alaikom warahmatollah wabarakatoh brothers and sisters SO this is my question: How to get rid of bed bugs.The local masjid is a source for bed bugs ,they climb on the musaleen and the peace of our house got shattered the minute dad and siblings brought those bugs from the masjid to our house ALL MEASURES possible were done yet still them bugs are not going away.House is like a hospital (almost sterile not even clean only ) but still those blood suckers are here.Just wanted to know if any of you had this problem and how did you guys got rid of it ?
                        Tell the masjid commitee to get the masjid carpets steam cleaned by professionals! Masjid should be a clean place, not a place of bugs. This must be a problem for others also. Why not try getting a whip round organized so everyone can chip in and pay for the cleaning.

Comment

Kidney Beans Leaves seem to be the new way to eradicate Bed Bugs

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science...edbugs-041013/

http://www.scientificamerican.com/po...-bean-13-04-10

http://www.ibtimes.com/bedbugs-no-ma...ective-1184019

Inshallah these will help with the problem.
                          By time, Indeed, mankind is in lose, Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience. (Qur'an: 103-1-3)

Comment

I can understand where you are coming fromi have been trying to get rid of cockroaches but they keep coming back. For bedbugs I saw some people pouring paraffin on doors and beds

Comment

Originally posted by Aishal View Post
                              I can understand where you are coming fromi have been trying to get rid of cockroaches but they keep coming back. For bedbugs I saw some people pouring paraffin on doors and beds
                              Maxforce gel, it works.

Comment

Working...
                              X