Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Allah bless the believers with some success in this life too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peacenik
    replied
    Re: Does Allah bless the believers with some success in this life too?

Originally posted by shinee View Post
    I know success here is nothing compared to what Allah has in Jannah. But I noticed that the believers (the Muslims) are the ones who goes to the most difficult trials and suffering compared to those who disobey Allah. (yet they're the one who get all the success here. Women, money, houses, fame, Respect, etc..)

Even tho I keep reminding myself that my main goal is too reach Jannah, is it wrong to Ask Allah to give some success in this life too?
    Read this :

"Our Lord! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire."
    2:201)

Leave a comment:

• Magic.
    replied

Success doesn't equate to happiness. Have you seen the rates of depression here even though we assume these people have got it ''all''? It's very high. These people aren't really happy at all.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

:salams

Just know that this dunya is only an illusion. One day it will all disappear.

Who said having women, money, houses, cars, etc., is being successful?

Successful indeed are the believers.

Those who offer their Salat (prayers) with all solemnity and full submissiveness.

And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, and all that Allah has forbidden).

And those who pay the Zakat .

And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts)

Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame;

[23:1-6]

Leave a comment:

• princess sanaa
    replied

you are wrong brother..those who disobey Allah are not happy with their life..even if they have everything they want..whereas a believer will be happier even if they have nothing."Truly, it is by the Remembrance of Allah that hearts find rest." [Qur'an, 13.28]..those who have money will always have the fear of losing them..they never find peace.."Remember Allah abundantly, in order that you become successful" Quran (Surah 8: Verse 45) ..and i don't think it's wrong to ask Allah to grand something you want..and Allah knows best.

Leave a comment:

• Does Allah bless the believers with some success in this life too?

I know success here is nothing compared to what Allah has in Jannah. But I noticed that the believers (the Muslims) are the ones who goes to the most difficult trials and suffering compared to those who disobey Allah. (yet they're the one who get all the success here. Women, money, houses, fame, Respect, etc..)

Even tho I keep reminding myself that my main goal is too reach Jannah, is it wrong to Ask Allah to give some success in this life too?
Working...
X