chating with a guy in social networking site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chating with a guy in social networking site

8 months before i became friend with a guy in a social networking site. he is converted muslim and he calls me sister and we prepare for same competitive exams, thats why i communicated with him. we both talk about exams and islam. but recently my friend said to me dont talk to guy eventhough you call him brother and my another friend is saying common you have to respect your muslim brother and its not wrong. please guide me if it is not permiteed in islam i will stop talking with him.

Re: chating with a guy in social networking site

:salams

You should stop talking.

Your friend is correct for telling you to stop. Sounds like a good friend as well :masha:
    "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

Sister, there is no need to go anywhere near the dangers that you are exposing yourself too. There are many, many sisters out there who would be only too happy to be your study buddy. I'm not saying his intentions are malicious, as he is a revert and may not know any better, but never ever under estimate the dangers of free-mixing or the cunning of the Shaytaan. Listen to your friend's advice and cut him off now.
      Allah is so Great and Merciful that although we continue to disobey Him, He still awaits for our repentance so that He may forgive us.

Comment

Originally posted by .Kid. View Post
        :salams

You should stop talking.

Your friend is correct for telling you to stop. Sounds like a good friend as well :masha:
        What's your reasoning bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Know_Thyself View Post
          What's your reasoning bro?
          what good is going to come from privately chatting with men?

at first its all pleasantries and then it turns in to skype chats with people stripping

(we've had girls posting here saying they have done this)
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
            what good is going to come from privately chatting with men?

at first its all pleasantries and then it turns in to skype chats with people stripping

(we've had girls posting here saying they have done this)
            Ermmm...more harm than good. I agree and have my reasons but I just wanted to know .kid.'s reasoning as it is always nice to hear someone's reasoning as it may be from a different angle that I never thought of...

Re. the last part of your post Say what...?

Comment

Allah said so

thats the best reasoning right?
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                Allah said so

thats the best reasoning right?
                Of course. What are the benefits than, shall I say? Ie. The social/individual benefits etc etc.

Comment

it all stars with a friendship..even i had a friend he used to call me sis..i thought we are just good friends and i used to encourage him to do good deeds..but later i found he liked me..since then i stopped talking to guys..so sis even if your sure about yourself that you have no such feelings for him you can never be sure about the other party.so to keep away from fitnah it's better not to talk..and also it's haraam to talk to opposite sex except in cases where its important to do so..

Comment

thanks frz for guiding me...am nt goin to talk

Comment

May Allah protect and reward you for hearing and obeying to what he has made impermissible.
                      "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X