Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who really hates Dunya?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who really hates Dunya?

I hate dunya, it's not for me, I'm not among the people of dunya. I don't have what it takes to succeed in dunya. I'm just fed up

I really hope there's really a better place after this one.

Re: Am I the only one who really hates Dunya?

Is it because you seem to be having issues getting married.
    C'mon man we all know Dunya is full of problems,But life is much more than that isn't it.
    Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

Allah promised jannah for his honored slaves. Why don't you spend the time on earth by getting close to Allah and learning about this beautiful deen.

Comment

Just try to be ever conscious of one simple thing, which is that we have all been created for one reason only, which is to worship Allah

If you make sure that every moment of your life is focused on seeking Allah's pleasure, then everything will seem worthwhile and you will give yourself the best possible chance of securing success. Clearly study is of key importance in understanding Allah's expectations and how we can best meet them by implementing His commands in our own lives.
        Allah is so Great and Merciful that although we continue to disobey Him, He still awaits for our repentance so that He may forgive us.

Comment

You don't hate dunya, you love it. Dunya hates you.
          أم حسبتم أن تدخلوا الجنة ولما يعلم الله الذين جاهدوا منكم ويعلم الصابرين

Comment

Originally posted by shinee View Post
            I hate dunya, it's not for me, I'm not among the people of dunya. I don't have what it takes to succeed in dunya. I'm just fed up

Dunya is a giant open-air prison for the believer.

Most things for us are prohibited here, and you have to live by a strict regime.

Any happiness or success that you do manage to attain in Dunya is temporary and short-lived.

You will only have happiness in Akhirah.

The quicker a person learns this lesson, the more his chances of success in both Dunya and Akhirah, the later he
            learns it the more pain and heartbreaks he has to go through.
            "And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers"(51:55)

The Snake and Malik ibn Dinar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOfrNtDw5Yc

Comment

It's alright if you don't succeed in Dunya stuff, just work to get to the akhira and it starts with going back to the One who brought you here. Allah

لا تفكر كثيرا
              بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
              The children need your prayers more than anyone else
              www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Dp

لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

By succeed I think you mean, materially? Bro, that ain't success. This is ‘Whosoever obeys Allah and His Rasul (Messenger) has indeed attained a great success’. (33:71)

And even if you did supposedly have what it takes, would you still hate the dunya? Perhaps it's a blessing that you don't have what it takes to get the material possessions etc? Who can say that if we had a vast amount of wealth etc it wouldn't become a source of fitnah for us?

Surah At-Takathur (102)
                  1. Competition in [worldly] increase diverts you
                  2. Until you visit the graveyards.
                  3. No! You are going to know.
                  4. Then no! You are going to know.
                  5. No! If you only knew with knowledge of certainty...
                  6. You will surely see the Hellfire.
                  7. Then you will surely see it with the eye of certainty.
                  8. Then you will surely be asked that Day about pleasure.

Surah Al-Asr (103)
                  1. By (the Token of) time (through the Ages
                  2. Verily Man is in loss
                  3. Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy.

Comment

this life is a precious time we have got to prepare for Aakhirah..so let's make use of this..if you didnot get something you want that's not a reason to hate this world..allah has granted us so much..imagine there are many who dont have anything to eat..yet they live..there are many disabled people yet they live.and we,we have alhamdhulillahi everything,health,food and all basic needs..yet we want MORE..

Comment

Salaam bro Shine, I know you have been through a lot and you seem to have struggled a lot with your health and body image at a very vulnerable age.

Also you said that you are socially awkward, what if I told you that it is okay to feel like that and there is nothing wrong with you. Your family dynamics might be weak that doesn't mean it won't improve.

Like the others have said prepare for the next life.

You must have some hobbies? What's your favourite food or film? Do you have fav subject? Did you say you are good at school? Then that's a positive.:)
                      Last edited by Green786; 24-03-13, 09:21 PM.
                      "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

A hadith mentions that paradise is surrounded by difficulties and hell is surrounded by desires. And when the angels take the soul of the believer the angels will be asked regarding that soul, and they will say ‘Let him be, for he was in the hardship of the world.'

“The greatest reward comes with the greatest trial. When Allaah loves a people He tests them. Whoever accepts that wins His pleasure but whoever is discontent with that earns His wrath.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2396) and Ibn Maajah (4031); classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X