Nocturnal Emission Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nocturnal Emission Problems

I'd like to begin by saying as-salam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh to those who are reading.

I am a 15-year-old Muslim who is having problems with wet dreams and mastrubation. If I am honest, I haven't been the best Muslim in the world and have not done what Allah (swt) wants from us. However, I have had times (just like now) where I feel motivated to practice Islam. Before I used to masturbate a lot and not think about my religion as much, but now whenever I think of masturbating, I think about what it will do to me on the day of akhira, I think about what my beloved ones that have passed away think of me when I commit sinful actions. It's been a week now since I started performing salah 5 times a day and have not commited sin intentionally.

Considering the fact that I am practicing my religion and do not masturbate, I tend to have wet dreams and they have gone extreme. Last night I had a wet dream twice. It came to a time where I had to shower at 4 in the morning and hide my underwear and trousers, whilst my parents were awake which was pretty embarrassing. Luckily, they didn't ask why I had a shower. I performed Fajr salah and repented to Allah (swt) after having a shower and doing wudhu just in case. I thought that was it, but I had another one around 8 in the morning, which resulted me to have another shower and repent to Allah (swt) again, but cautiously. Honestly, I do not know what to do. Sometimes I feel like masturbating is a better option because I will not need to wash my underwear, trousers and even bed sheet, though I will need to have a shower otherwise I'll be impure. However, I know that masturbating is completely forbidden. When I first started practicing Islam properly, after a week I started masturbating; I had a shower and repented to Allah (swt) saying I will not perform sexual actions. This has happened a few times and I feel like my dua's and repenting are not valid because I am being hypocritical.

What can I do? Right now I'm on the urge of creating sin, but typing about this is really benefiting me. There are many ways I distract and motivate my self from creating sin. For example, I say to myself that if I practice Islam with the correct intentions, I will do good in my exams. This has helped me tremendously, but I feel like it's fading away. I also say to myself that when I get my results and they are good because I practiced Islam correctly, I will buy a new phone. This has also benefited me in several occasions. I feel like I know what the cure is for me to stop masturbating: stop using the internet. However, I need the internet to study and revise for my exams. I come up with the most ridiculous excuses sometimes. Argh, I feel like I'm being pressured. I want to stop and want Allah (swt) to grant me to a place in jannah in shaa Allah.

I apologize sincerely if I am disgracing Islam; this is not my intention. I love Islam, I love Allah (swt), I love our prophets (alayhi as-salam), I love Muhammad (saw) and his companions.

I am going to perform Esha salah and will then recite the sayyidul istighfar and repent to Allah (swt). Please help me, brothers and sisters and make dua. I will, too in shaa Allah.

Re: Nocturnal Emission Problems

Don't masturbate. Nocturnal emissions are normal (if somewhat annoying) but as you get older you will realize better to get them than not (if you're unmarried that is). Don't masturbate.

I recommend going to the gym or finding a sport and dedicating some real time and energy into it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X