• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Joke

While attending a Marriage Seminar dealing with communication, Rajesh

and his wife Manisha listened to the instructor, "It is essential that
    husbands
    and wives know the things that are important to each other.

He addressed the man, "Can you describe your wife's favourite flower?"

Rajesh leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered, "It's
    Elephant atta, isn't it? .

:p

atta?what it means

Comment

is the name of the flower the joke? or that he just didnt know what her fav flower was?

thats not uncommon. men are great at forgetting things like "important" dates, favorite perfumes, flowers, etc. but its not a big deal really. i dont blame men for forgetting trivial things, as long as they remember to take out the trash and cut the grass!

Comment

Elephant Atta is a brand of flour from India. :p :D
        What does 'freedom' mean?

Does the eagle want to swim in the sea,
        Restricted by the sky?

Does the fish want to dance on the wind,
        Not enough river to explore?

Yet the sky is freedom for the bird
        but death for the fish,

The sea is wide for the fish
        but will engulf the bird.

We ask for freedom but freedom to do what?
        We can only express our nature as it was created.

The prayer mat of the earth is freedom,
        freedom from slavery to other than the One,
        Who offers an shoreless ocean of love to swim in
        and a horizon that extends to the next life,
        Yet we chose the prison and call it freedom.

http://campaign.justgiving.com/chari...iyahschool2015

Comment

Originally posted by ze leetle elper
          Elephant Atta is a brand of flour from India. :p :D
          :rotfl:
          Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

:)
            [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
            [/CENTER]
            [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
            [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
            [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
            [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
            Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
            [/CENTER]

Comment

asa
              Police in a german highway was chasing a top model mercedes who was speeding at 270 Km/h.
              later on when they stopped the car they saw that it was the angel of death the Izrael.
              Police asked him
              what is this expensive car-where did you get it?
              He while disapearing said.
              it was due to my overtime in Fallujah!
              Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

hmm, that ones bad taste :( ..the death of other people isn't something to joke about, we've all seen the horror of whats happening in Iraq and I certainly wouldn't laugh at it
                [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
                [/CENTER]
                [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
                [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
                [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
                [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
                Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                X