X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suffering & Oppression of the Muslim Ummah

Re: Suffering & Oppression of the Muslim Ummah

Bump, :salams and :jkk:

61 views and not a single word of discussion or maybe a sign of care, just viewing it isn't enough, we need to show support not conceal it.

Comment

:wswrwb:

You know, I don't watch the news and I don't watch these things because if I did I know myself, I wouldn't be able to so anything at all. Maybe PTSD of some sort but ever since I witnessed on tv the Iraq bombings (I was much younger then) it just got to me, I mean the fact that they aired it and everyone was watching it is sickening and pathetic and disgusting. The thought of it stresses and worries me and makes me hopeless, hence why I've avoided it for the most part. It's like we watch it, feel sad for 5mins then forget about completely which makes me sick myself. No doubt the ummah are in my Duas and I never forget them at the important times when I do remember.

And I've learnt that if I want to help them men, women and children who are being oppressed, then I have to start helping myself properly by following islam as much as I can. It's all good protesting etc but if we're not giving Allah His rights and worshiping Him as He created us, then we cannot even help our families let alone have an affect on the ummah at large. This is where it starts, with ourselves and then we'll see the effects on the ummah In Shaa Allah.

Nonetheless, this ummah is progressing and soon very soon the tables will be turned other way with or without us;

3:139. So do not become weak (against your enemy), nor be sad, and you will be superior (in victory) if you are indeed (true) believers.

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      -------------------------------------------------------
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
        :wswrwb:

You know, I don't watch the news and I don't watch these things because if I did I know myself, I wouldn't be able to so anything at all. Maybe PTSD of some sort but ever since I witnessed on tv the Iraq bombings (I was much younger then) it just got to me, I mean the fact that they aired it and everyone was watching it is sickening and pathetic and disgusting. The thought of it stresses and worries me and makes me hopeless, hence why I've avoided it for the most part. It's like we watch it, feel sad for 5mins then forget about completely which makes me sick myself. No doubt the ummah are in my Duas and I never forget them at the important times when I do remember.

And I've learnt that if I want to help them men, women and children who are being oppressed, then I have to start helping myself properly by following islam as much as I can. It's all good protesting etc but if we're not giving Allah His rights and worshiping Him as He created us, then we cannot even help our families let alone have an affect on the ummah at large. This is where it starts, with ourselves and then we'll see the effects on the ummah In Shaa Allah.

Nonetheless, this ummah is progressing and soon very soon the tables will be turned other way with or without us;

3:139. So do not become weak (against your enemy), nor be sad, and you will be superior (in victory) if you are indeed (true) believers.

:jkk:

By Allah, The oppressed ones are our own selves and we are oppressors against our own Nafs, which is why we have the quantity, but we truly lack the quality.

My thoughts on that establishing islam like before has become far beyond reach at this moment, I can't reach it, but I can reach the ones close to me and myself firstly, and that is where I begin. The only way we can help is Du'a, Raising support in our communities, and people are doing alot however we are still lacking support from the Ummah. 1 part of the body can't function alone.

Comment

In-Sha-Allah help is on the way.

Al-baqarah (2)

214 Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, "When (will come) the Help of Allah?" Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near!
          Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Comment

Originally posted by ukhan0888 View Post
            In-Sha-Allah help is on the way.

Al-baqarah (2)

214 Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, "When (will come) the Help of Allah?" Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near!
            alhamdulillah :jkk: amin :wswrwb:
            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X