Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Love and Protection of a Father

Originally posted by deeny View Post
    my father became a father/mother when my mom died, i was 16 at the time, he even never got married and just focused on raising us 3 kids, alhamdillah he is almost 80 and still cares to this day ....ameen !!
    Same here, mom died about 11 yrs ago when i was 23, so my dad really tried to fill that void. Even though i never asked him, when i was in uni my dad would make me breakfast in the morning. Call me at night if i was late. I am 34 and he still does that, it puts a smile on my face :).
    Years ago i had the opportunity to work in dubia but i didn't take it, partly bcoz i didn't want to be away form my dad. I mean he is 70+ and i am single so i just want to spend as much time as possible.

I miss my mom more so now coz i am sick... if she was alive she would have prayed night and day for me to get well.

This thread is emotional...

For all the sisters who never had a father figure in their lives, make sure you choose your husband wisely. I read somewhere that women are more attracted to men who are similar to their fathers.
    Please pray for my health. Jazak Allah

I found the enemy and it is me.

Comment

All the father threads lately made me want to bump this

Comment

Wow what a beautiful thread this is Deserves a bump

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

I am truly blessed to have my dad alhamdullilah. Even now he's old and gets grouchy and forgetful at times but I still know I'm lucky to still have him around. I wish I could do more for my parents.
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

huh, don't know what thats like
            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Alhamdulillah my dad's awesome. The only man I'll ever need.

Comment

I think I posted this somewhere else but it belongs here too but I saw a near miss with a car and a dad and his two kids. The car was going too fast, the dad must have seen it and been on alert because the next minute the car was on the pavement but I saw the dad scoop up his two kids in his arms and turn his back on the car. He did it so fast and in one continuous movement. The car missed him by millimeters I think so. but the kids would have been hit though as they never stand in one spot.

That dad was a friken hero, i wanted to lean out of my car window and yell subhaanAllah really loud but it wouldn't have been dignified so I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
                  I think I posted this somewhere else but it belongs here too but I saw a near miss with a car and a dad and his two kids. The car was going too fast, the dad must have seen it and been on alert because the next minute the car was on the pavement but I saw the dad scoop up his two kids in his arms and turn his back on the car. He did it so fast and in one continuous movement. The car missed him by millimeters I think so. but the kids would have been hit though as they never stand in one spot.

That dad was a friken hero, i wanted to lean out of my car window and yell subhaanAllah really loud but it wouldn't have been dignified so I didn't.
                  Subhanallah

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
                    nah, and mum wouldn't know.

I will choose a hub who knows how to be a good one.

Good thing is, he won't have me poking my nose in his skills as I will be learning from him :D ان شاء الله

I think it will be a amazing time to see.
                    That's insane, I'd hate to not know who my dad is. Unfortuneatly it's a reality for many people :( :( :(

Actually I saw an article in the Daily Mail today about a man who had 11 children to 10 different women........................... How unbelievably irresponsible. He's unemployed too so won't even be giving his own children any financial support.

I want a husband like the bird in the photo.....all manly and protective over our kiddies :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Rainyday View Post

I want a husband like the bird in the photo.....all manly and protective over our kiddies :inlove:
                      Yea but minus the wings and beak lulz

Comment

It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Amr (radi Allahu anhu) that the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “The pleasure of the Lord is in the pleasure of one’s father and the anger of the Lord is in the anger of one’s father.” [at-Tirmidhi - Classed as Hasan by Sh al-Albaani]

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                          It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Amr (radi Allahu anhu) that the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “The pleasure of the Lord is in the pleasure of one’s father and the anger of the Lord is in the anger of one’s father.” [at-Tirmidhi - Classed as Hasan by Sh al-Albaani]
                          ^Bump

Comment

Jzk for bumping it, beautiful mashallah.
                            Bye...

Comment

Beautiful Mashallah.
                              الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Working...
                              X