No announcement yet.

a niqaabi sister going proper .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: a niqaabi sister going proper .....

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
    asalaamu alaykum

I was walking on the main road, picking my kids up and I saw a niqaabi sister going proper raggo on a white van driver, I don't know what he said to her but she actually walked in the middle of four lanes of traffic and was at the van door calling him a "cuti" and telling him to learn english and go back to his own country (I think he was Eastern european).

So as you would when she came back on the pavement, I asked her if she was ok and told her not to let them get to her and not to get upset.

She said that when they insult niqaab they are insulting Allah and because they are insulting Allah we shouldn't let them get away with it and we have to speak out against it and not let "the filthy kuffar" say these sorts of things, and they will find any way to insult Islam.
    lol proper raggo

Comment

• Re: what I just witnessed...

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
      I meant drawing attention to yourself and raising your voice.
      oh,

I dunno about raising voice if that's permitted ... as she did it defend herself ...

as for drawing attention, the Degenerate the sister replied had already drawn his attention to her, it looks like she merely gave him a taste of his own medicine.

:jkk:
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X